Gear Review 75
Eamonn bought a MSR Elixir II last year and has been using it extensively since. He shares his thoughts on its performance in this detailed review.
First Impressions Having never used an Osprey backpack before I looked forward to seeing if they lived up to the high expectations the Osprey brand carries with it. My previous pack the Vango Nanga served me well. How would the Osprey Aether 70 compare? My first impression of the Osprey Aether backpack was that […]
Over the past five months I’ve been putting the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid hiking boot to the test to see how it performs with Irish mountains,woodlands and trails. Before going into a performance review I’d like to mention how I found the boots out of the box. FIRST THOUGHTS Firstly the Renegade boot felt […]
The Atmos AG 65 Rucksack is Osprey's latest mid-size load lugger. Ed reviews it here
Having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the outdoor fan in your life? We've done the hard work reviewing lots of kit, find our list of the best here.
The Vango Banshee 200 is a well-known name in the camping communities, and I was excited to try one out for the first time when David from Outdoor World Direct offered me a chance to get my hands on one in return for a review. At the time of writing with over 15 wild camps […]
Ed reviews the OmniLite Ti - a lightweight titanium multi fuel stove from Primus
Ed has been testing the Nemesis 200, a fully geodesic two person tent from Vango.
Ed reviews the Columbia Titan Peak Trousers, a lightweight trouser for breathability and comfort
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- RT @SockMine: Ready for your hike this summer? Check out our top ten essentials https://t.co/SAUaw1g7Lc https://t.co/73LUWmfA1Z about 9 hours ago
- When you're walking all day through blanket bog the last thing you need is to carry all your water. @watertogo… https://t.co/ZFpnGZMjim 09:52:01 AM July 08, 2017
- The @vango_outdoor Nemesis 200 may be heavy, but it's an unassailable brute. Comfortable and spacious whatever th…… https://t.co/u0orVfWHA5 07:04:31 PM July 06, 2017
- There's something about sunshine and trees which makes for a really relaxing combination ☀️☀️☀️🌲🌲🌲… https://t.co/pNXbSDTMaF 06:02:57 PM June 24, 2017
- Love the Mournes when the sun starts to set ❤️ https://t.co/B6tL7Gj50f https://t.co/HEOR84PkGD 09:20:50 PM June 22, 2017