Welcome to HikersBlog.co.uk – an outdoor blog with gear reviews, trip reports and photos run by a group of Irish hiking and camping enthusiasts.
HikersBlog was placed 5th in Cision UK’s 2014 Top Ten UK Outdoor Blogs.
Scroll down for a short introduction to each of our authors. Click “Latest Posts” to see contribution from a particular individual, or use the Google+ tab to follow an author on Social Media.
You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Latest posts by John Surginor (see all)
Latest posts by Oisin Patenall (see all)
- Vango Banshee 200 2016 Model – Review - October 22, 2016
- Force Ten Vortex 200 Tent Review - August 10, 2016
- A quick microadventure overnight camp on Slemish mountain - August 7, 2016
- What my Duke of Edinburgh expedition taught me - July 27, 2016
- Craghoppers Steall Winter Trousers Review - July 23, 2016
Latest posts by Rusty Surginor (see all)
- Sealskinz Sock Review: First Impressions - October 14, 2014
- Return to the Bluestack Way Donegal - August 28, 2014
- HikersBlog Book Of The Month – Run Wild / Boff Whalley - March 22, 2014
- The Road Not Taken – Robert Frost - February 10, 2014
- Bringing the Wild to You. - February 3, 2014