Welcome to HikersBlog.co.uk – an outdoor blog with gear reviews, trip reports and photos run by a group of Irish hiking and camping enthusiasts.
HikersBlog was placed 5th in Cision UK’s 2014 Top Ten UK Outdoor Blogs.
Scroll down for a short introduction to each of our authors. Click “Latest Posts” to see contribution from a particular individual, or use the Google+ tab to follow an author on Social Media.
You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Latest posts by Ed Benton (see all)
- ON Cloudrock Waterproof Hiking Boot Review - December 28, 2020
- Vango Cairngorm 200 Tent Review - September 22, 2019
- Summit and Shore – A night at Commedagh and Lough Shannagh - July 16, 2019
- The Mourne Way – and a little camping - May 26, 2019
- Ballycastle Wild Camp - March 18, 2019
Latest posts by John Surginor (see all)
Latest posts by Oisin Patenall (see all)
- Vango Banshee 200 2016 Model – Review - October 22, 2016
- Force Ten Vortex 200 Tent Review - August 10, 2016
- A quick microadventure overnight camp on Slemish mountain - August 7, 2016
- What my Duke of Edinburgh expedition taught me - July 27, 2016
- Craghoppers Steall Winter Trousers Review - July 23, 2016
Latest posts by Rusty Surginor (see all)
- Sealskinz Sock Review: First Impressions - October 14, 2014
- Return to the Bluestack Way Donegal - August 28, 2014
- HikersBlog Book Of The Month – Run Wild / Boff Whalley - March 22, 2014
- The Road Not Taken – Robert Frost - February 10, 2014
- Bringing the Wild to You. - February 3, 2014