Trip Report 98
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
It was Friday afternoon when Ed, Dave and myself met each other outside Belfast’s City Hall during our lunch break. The sun was beating down and the workforce were out in their numbers relaxing on the grass around the city’s iconic building. It was during this break in our day that we decided that we […]
Leaving work on a Friday with a rucksack in hand and glorious weather bathing down on you is something that very few will experience. Thankfully for Ed, Dave and myself, we happened to be one of few who were experiencing just that as we made our way North East to Garron Point in the Glens […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- We tried out the new Vango Mirage Pro 300 tent last night in the Mourne’s #camping #vango #mournes… https://t.co/gPk2StJ4wQ 02:22:14 PM April 25, 2018
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018
- Sunset at the Shelter Stone, Mourne’s #camp #mournes #hiking https://t.co/NxhxNtfqnL https://t.co/inRkAO88a3 07:23:52 PM April 11, 2018
- Today’s welcoming committee #hike #mournemountains #mournes https://t.co/YxJKwKXWfv https://t.co/RBsdaewBfd 04:56:39 PM April 09, 2018