Trip Report 98
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
It was Friday afternoon when Ed, Dave and myself met each other outside Belfast’s City Hall during our lunch break. The sun was beating down and the workforce were out in their numbers relaxing on the grass around the city’s iconic building. It was during this break in our day that we decided that we […]
Leaving work on a Friday with a rucksack in hand and glorious weather bathing down on you is something that very few will experience. Thankfully for Ed, Dave and myself, we happened to be one of few who were experiencing just that as we made our way North East to Garron Point in the Glens […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Check out our review of the @ospreyeurope HikeLite 26 Day pack. https://t.co/lh3j8qaKCW https://t.co/zqMWAEibh9 https://t.co/crKXDU8Jig 10:20:43 PM July 10, 2018
- Hare’s-tail cotton grass, Mourne’s https://t.co/IdDvR6eqUc https://t.co/0Ii8VQRqWf 06:20:46 PM July 08, 2018
- We’re out walking part of the Burren Way in County Clare this weekend. The weather has been dry for some time and t… https://t.co/H61gP89f9l 02:20:52 PM July 07, 2018
- John camped on on Douglas Crag in the Mourne’s last night. #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #camping… https://t.co/WE9SlRXUcB 02:20:50 PM July 07, 2018
- HikersBlogs youngest member is impressed with the size of the @vango_outdoor Zenith 100 https://t.co/qmzYXYgH3B https://t.co/cvsNlpMESa 05:20:44 PM July 05, 2018