Trip Report 98
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
It was Friday afternoon when Ed, Dave and myself met each other outside Belfast’s City Hall during our lunch break. The sun was beating down and the workforce were out in their numbers relaxing on the grass around the city’s iconic building. It was during this break in our day that we decided that we […]
Leaving work on a Friday with a rucksack in hand and glorious weather bathing down on you is something that very few will experience. Thankfully for Ed, Dave and myself, we happened to be one of few who were experiencing just that as we made our way North East to Garron Point in the Glens […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Slieve Lamagan is one of the most distinctive and magnificent mountains in the #Mournes. Which one is your favouri…… https://t.co/fBxS7Pthjd about 44 minutes ago
- Eamonns solid foam mat might take up more pack space, but he’s never had to worry about a puncture or rough ground…… https://t.co/q42SmCwky3 10:34:17 AM September 20, 2017
- The North Down coastal path is a highly accessible yet scenic stroll. Great for easing knots out of the legs after…… https://t.co/SXCRaBgmEs 12:34:54 PM September 12, 2017
- Meelmore Lodge makes a fantastic gateway to the Mournes, with free parking well off the road and good grub ☀️⛺️⛰… https://t.co/zpSlGqNL5i 07:29:43 AM September 12, 2017
- It's hard to beat that feeling when you know the clouds over camp are about to clear https://t.co/CSj4pljLEg https://t.co/MpaVmX2UKs 01:58:26 PM September 09, 2017