Trip Report 99
Having missed out on the chance to join the rest of Hikersblog on the Burren way I pondered what misadventure I could get myself into. On Rusty’s recent Stag camp in Annalong woods, I scouted out a possible camping spot. On the side of the mighty Slieve Binnian, there are a number of ramparts, cliffs, that […]
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
It was Friday afternoon when Ed, Dave and myself met each other outside Belfast’s City Hall during our lunch break. The sun was beating down and the workforce were out in their numbers relaxing on the grass around the city’s iconic building. It was during this break in our day that we decided that we […]
Leaving work on a Friday with a rucksack in hand and glorious weather bathing down on you is something that very few will experience. Thankfully for Ed, Dave and myself, we happened to be one of few who were experiencing just that as we made our way North East to Garron Point in the Glens […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Nice waking up in Annalong valley this morning #camping #mournes #mournemountains https://t.co/ZBc764qkpw https://t.co/00HNjIwJ1q 02:20:47 PM November 11, 2018
- Playground for those who seek adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/cdfYF25yqi https://t.co/NblXRAZMhD 06:20:39 PM October 27, 2018
- Moody shot of the Mournes in the distance by @belfast_and_the_rest https://t.co/XKSbjTy52P https://t.co/8m8MSIJTcV 04:20:44 PM October 23, 2018
- Early start on the Carricklittle trek. #Mourne’s #mountains #mournemountains https://t.co/0EIO9C8ZqB https://t.co/StiL5F1bUq 03:20:47 PM October 22, 2018
- No filters required, just a sense of adventure. Annalong valley, Mourne mountains #mountains #Irish #mournes… https://t.co/dPOws2zvXB 10:20:34 AM October 09, 2018