Trip Report 98
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
It was Friday afternoon when Ed, Dave and myself met each other outside Belfast’s City Hall during our lunch break. The sun was beating down and the workforce were out in their numbers relaxing on the grass around the city’s iconic building. It was during this break in our day that we decided that we […]
Leaving work on a Friday with a rucksack in hand and glorious weather bathing down on you is something that very few will experience. Thankfully for Ed, Dave and myself, we happened to be one of few who were experiencing just that as we made our way North East to Garron Point in the Glens […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Hikersblog enjoyed a camp in the Mourne's last night #camping #ireland #hiking #mountain https://t.co/HaGIvPYP8L https://t.co/iKkHkfiQN1 08:03:38 PM November 26, 2017
- All this talk about Christmas has us thinking about snow ! #mournes #snow #hiking https://t.co/GzneUeezj7 https://t.co/cdVbQeqmCx 05:39:34 PM November 09, 2017
- We camp out out all year round. #camping #hiking #getoutside https://t.co/HI7rNij5zS https://t.co/T4WuVB2Hhe 02:08:43 PM November 05, 2017
- The descent to Wee Binnian, Mourne mountains . #mournes #hiking #irish #mountains https://t.co/QJ2OryxsVA https://t.co/PoleaWLaZX 03:33:45 PM November 04, 2017
- The Shelter Stone is one of the best wild camping spots in the Mourne mountains #mournes #camping… https://t.co/N6fbjoz0Ie 09:33:22 PM October 20, 2017