Trip Report 98
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
It was Friday afternoon when Ed, Dave and myself met each other outside Belfast’s City Hall during our lunch break. The sun was beating down and the workforce were out in their numbers relaxing on the grass around the city’s iconic building. It was during this break in our day that we decided that we […]
Leaving work on a Friday with a rucksack in hand and glorious weather bathing down on you is something that very few will experience. Thankfully for Ed, Dave and myself, we happened to be one of few who were experiencing just that as we made our way North East to Garron Point in the Glens […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Nice stroll through Tollymore forest this morning, before stopping for a brew of tea. #hiking #mournes #mountains… https://t.co/ex327t6J2u 01:09:00 PM March 13, 2018
- Doan was one of the first Mourne peaks I climbed. It has majestic views across the whole Mourne range #mournes… https://t.co/RAMRxq227t 06:20:48 PM March 11, 2018
- We had to abandon camping plans last week due to the bad weather, we'll be back out there soon enough! #mournes… https://t.co/JcmpnVbf9Q 05:35:14 PM March 04, 2018
- We enjoyed a good stretch of the legs in the Western Mourne's yesterday #mournes #hiking https://t.co/ULlKbb3csv https://t.co/ngXmi6UZH8 11:51:45 AM February 26, 2018
- Lovely evening for a walk along the Hen trek to Windy Gap #mournes #mountains #mournemoutains… https://t.co/TeJLTqWMQN 07:18:48 PM February 04, 2018