Trip Report 100
Having missed out on the chance to join the rest of Hikersblog on the Burren way I pondered what misadventure I could get myself into. On Rusty’s recent Stag camp in Annalong woods, I scouted out a possible camping spot. On the side of the mighty Slieve Binnian, there are a number of ramparts, cliffs, that […]
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
It was Friday afternoon when Ed, Dave and myself met each other outside Belfast’s City Hall during our lunch break. The sun was beating down and the workforce were out in their numbers relaxing on the grass around the city’s iconic building. It was during this break in our day that we decided that we […]
Never miss an article!
- Starting 2019 as we mean to go on: On great routes, in great company. https://t.co/0I1Ajin2Ws https://t.co/IW7x7QKb86 07:20:59 PM January 06, 2019
- We had planned to camp out last night, but thought it better to listen to the storm warning and gale force winds mo… https://t.co/tWOuyXLgaO 05:20:41 PM December 15, 2018
- Nice waking up in Annalong valley this morning #camping #mournes #mournemountains https://t.co/ZBc764qkpw https://t.co/00HNjIwJ1q 02:20:47 PM November 11, 2018
- Playground for those who seek adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/cdfYF25yqi https://t.co/NblXRAZMhD 06:20:39 PM October 27, 2018
- Moody shot of the Mournes in the distance by @belfast_and_the_rest https://t.co/XKSbjTy52P https://t.co/8m8MSIJTcV 04:20:44 PM October 23, 2018