Trip Report 101
Having missed out on the chance to join the rest of Hikersblog on the Burren way I pondered what misadventure I could get myself into. On Rusty’s recent Stag camp in Annalong woods, I scouted out a possible camping spot. On the side of the mighty Slieve Binnian, there are a number of ramparts, cliffs, that […]
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
- Woods are special places when last light starts to cast that golden hue between the trees. This shot barely does it… https://t.co/gbe26Yj5iR 10:37:06 PM May 17, 2019
- @vango_outdoor Nemesis 200, waterfall and moon overhead. Idyllic. Stormy night on the coast, will enjoy the shelter… https://t.co/4tjlT14A2J 09:20:42 PM March 17, 2019
- Room with a view https://t.co/mm8eqUMpZT https://t.co/MDX6RUBMfS 04:20:46 PM March 17, 2019
- We walked a section of the Lecale Way in County Down this morning. #ulsterway #walkni #lecale… https://t.co/k4apdo1FNA 08:27:47 PM February 17, 2019
- Nice Sunday walk onto Slieve Croob #mournes #hiking #ireland https://t.co/KOmAKRDP69 https://t.co/yOz5qcG9u2 09:20:45 AM February 11, 2019