Eamonn reviews the Vango Force Ten Xenon Ultralight II - an ultralight tunnel tent.
Having missed out on the chance to join the rest of Hikersblog on the Burren way I pondered what misadventure I could get myself into. On Rusty’s recent Stag camp in Annalong woods, I scouted out a possible camping spot. On the side of the mighty Slieve Binnian, there are a number of ramparts, cliffs, that […]
The opportunity arose for me to field-test the Thermarest Neo-Air Voyager sleeping mat. I currently use the Thermarest Xtherm Max which has vastly improved my camping experience. I enjoyed taking a look at how the Voyager differs from the xTherm and how it compares in performance, comfort and weight. Winters chill could be felt as I approached […]
The following press release is from Osprey Europe: Osprey Europe is extremely proud to announce its continued partnership with the European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA). Since 2013, Osprey has been a devoted Summit Member to EOCA and supported a number of campaigns including the very successful Bird Conservation Georgia’s project; protecting over one million […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Moody shot of the Mournes in the distance by @belfast_and_the_rest https://t.co/XKSbjTy52P https://t.co/8m8MSIJTcV about 5 hours ago
- Early start on the Carricklittle trek. #Mourne’s #mountains #mournemountains https://t.co/0EIO9C8ZqB https://t.co/StiL5F1bUq 03:20:47 PM October 22, 2018
- No filters required, just a sense of adventure. Annalong valley, Mourne mountains #mountains #Irish #mournes… https://t.co/dPOws2zvXB 10:20:34 AM October 09, 2018
- The Carricklittle trek, Mourne mountains #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/KlQJCZ1TDd https://t.co/MtiXAthgDO 09:20:50 PM October 03, 2018
- #Autumn is well and truly here! Time for crisp walks through fallen leaves. https://t.co/pqL2BASVCD https://t.co/bxprcFkqjU 10:20:50 AM October 01, 2018