The opportunity arose for me to field-test the Thermarest Neo-Air Voyager sleeping mat. I currently use the Thermarest Xtherm Max which has vastly improved my camping experience. I enjoyed taking a look at how the Voyager differs from the xTherm and how it compares in performance, comfort and weight. Winters chill could be felt as I approached […]
The following press release is from Osprey Europe: Osprey Europe is extremely proud to announce its continued partnership with the European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA). Since 2013, Osprey has been a devoted Summit Member to EOCA and supported a number of campaigns including the very successful Bird Conservation Georgia’s project; protecting over one million […]
First Impressions Having never used an Osprey backpack before I looked forward to seeing if they lived up to the high expectations the Osprey brand carries with it. My previous pack the Vango Nanga served me well. How would the Osprey Aether 70 compare? My first impression of the Osprey Aether backpack was that […]
The pine trees swayed in choreographed unison, dancing to their own swishing soundtrack, driven by the invisible conductor of the breeze hitting the far edge of the forest. The occasional groan and creak came from less able members of the tall congregation, as if complaining about not being able to keep time with their neighbours. […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Nice stroll through Tollymore forest this morning, before stopping for a brew of tea. #hiking #mournes #mountains… https://t.co/ex327t6J2u 01:09:00 PM March 13, 2018
- Doan was one of the first Mourne peaks I climbed. It has majestic views across the whole Mourne range #mournes… https://t.co/RAMRxq227t 06:20:48 PM March 11, 2018
- We had to abandon camping plans last week due to the bad weather, we'll be back out there soon enough! #mournes… https://t.co/JcmpnVbf9Q 05:35:14 PM March 04, 2018
- We enjoyed a good stretch of the legs in the Western Mourne's yesterday #mournes #hiking https://t.co/ULlKbb3csv https://t.co/ngXmi6UZH8 11:51:45 AM February 26, 2018
- Lovely evening for a walk along the Hen trek to Windy Gap #mournes #mountains #mournemoutains… https://t.co/TeJLTqWMQN 07:18:48 PM February 04, 2018