Gear Review 79
The opportunity arose for me to field-test the Thermarest Neo-Air Voyager sleeping mat. I currently use the Thermarest Xtherm Max which has vastly improved my camping experience. I enjoyed taking a look at how the Voyager differs from the xTherm and how it compares in performance, comfort and weight. Winters chill could be felt as I approached […]
First Impressions Having never used an Osprey backpack before I looked forward to seeing if they lived up to the high expectations the Osprey brand carries with it. My previous pack the Vango Nanga served me well. How would the Osprey Aether 70 compare? My first impression of the Osprey Aether backpack was that […]
Over the past five months I’ve been putting the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid hiking boot to the test to see how it performs with Irish mountains,woodlands and trails. Before going into a performance review I’d like to mention how I found the boots out of the box. FIRST THOUGHTS Firstly the Renegade boot felt […]
Having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the outdoor fan in your life? We've done the hard work reviewing lots of kit, find our list of the best here.
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- John camped under Spellack on the Trassey trek last night. Campers take note, the Midges are back! #mournes #hiking… https://t.co/6bua9J1SWt 01:20:39 PM June 08, 2018
- Eamonn camped on on Slieve Corragh last night trying out the Vango Xenon UL 2 #vango #camping #mournes… https://t.co/KrnyTiqHE8 10:20:36 AM June 02, 2018
- We tried out the new Vango Mirage Pro 300 tent last night in the Mourne’s #camping #vango #mournes… https://t.co/gPk2StJ4wQ 02:22:14 PM April 25, 2018
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018