Fermanagh’s Great Wall: 36 flights of steps to the top of Cuilcagh Mountain. A new boardwalk, already dubbed by locals as Fermanagh’s “great wall” has recently been completed on Cuilcagh Mountain in Co. Fermanagh. The project began in the summer of 2014 with collaboration from local landowners, the Northern Ireland Environment Agency and Fermanagh District […]
Throughout the past year there have been strange sightings of stars in the Mourne Mountains, and I’m not talking about the recent filming for the HBO Game of Thrones series. The stars that have been spotted are large in size, made out of concrete and have been found in a number of places in and […]
The wind is howling. Horizontal rain flies into the side of buildings and the sky is grey. Despite this I sit quite comfortably observing some small garden birds busy at the new feeder and birdhouse I have installed. What’s even better is that I’m bone dry. This is all done from the comfort of my […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018
- Sunset at the Shelter Stone, Mourne’s #camp #mournes #hiking https://t.co/NxhxNtfqnL https://t.co/inRkAO88a3 07:23:52 PM April 11, 2018
- Today’s welcoming committee #hike #mournemountains #mournes https://t.co/YxJKwKXWfv https://t.co/RBsdaewBfd 04:56:39 PM April 09, 2018
- It felt like January today on the Carricklittle trek.#osprey #hiking #mournes https://t.co/mF5idizUKA https://t.co/MdYeIqOcus 06:39:27 PM April 06, 2018