The Vango Banshee 200 is a well-known name in the camping communities, and I was excited to try one out for the first time when David from Outdoor World Direct offered me a chance to get my hands on one in return for a review. At the time of writing with over 15 wild camps […]
Oisin has put the Force Ten Vortex 200 geodesic tent through its paces in every kind of weather. Check out his review of this behemoth tent
It was Friday afternoon when Ed, Dave and myself met each other outside Belfast’s City Hall during our lunch break. The sun was beating down and the workforce were out in their numbers relaxing on the grass around the city’s iconic building. It was during this break in our day that we decided that we […]
It seems like yesterday I was taking off on my expedition for my bronze award, and even though it was over seven years ago, I still remember it vividly. There is plenty of room in your 70 litre rucksack I can remember thinking I needed a bigger rucksack as I jammed my equipment and clothing […]
Oisin finally decided to try something different from his usual Kiwi Stretch trousers. He's given the Steal a thorough testing in a range of conditions
Leaving work on a Friday with a rucksack in hand and glorious weather bathing down on you is something that very few will experience. Thankfully for Ed, Dave and myself, we happened to be one of few who were experiencing just that as we made our way North East to Garron Point in the Glens […]
Oisin reviews the Target Dry Summit Jacket, an insulating all-in-one shell.
After witnessing the strength of the wind and rain on Horn Head the previous day, we didn’t feel guilty at all about staying in a B&B the night before. As much as we would have loved to camp in the wild landscape of Donegal, the weather was simply not permitting and we agreed that we […]
We awoke to a dull and cloudy morning and peered out the condensed perspex window from the sleeping cabin we had stayed in the night before. It all started with the intention of camping and making our way around County Donegal ticking off some walks as we went, but the weather had different plans for us […]
Considering taking up winter landscape photography? Find what you need to get started with Oisin's quick guide to winter photography kit!
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- RT @SockMine: Ready for your hike this summer? Check out our top ten essentials https://t.co/SAUaw1g7Lc https://t.co/73LUWmfA1Z about 9 hours ago
- When you're walking all day through blanket bog the last thing you need is to carry all your water. @watertogo… https://t.co/ZFpnGZMjim 09:52:01 AM July 08, 2017
- The @vango_outdoor Nemesis 200 may be heavy, but it's an unassailable brute. Comfortable and spacious whatever th…… https://t.co/u0orVfWHA5 07:04:31 PM July 06, 2017
- There's something about sunshine and trees which makes for a really relaxing combination ☀️☀️☀️🌲🌲🌲… https://t.co/pNXbSDTMaF 06:02:57 PM June 24, 2017
- Love the Mournes when the sun starts to set ❤️ https://t.co/B6tL7Gj50f https://t.co/HEOR84PkGD 09:20:50 PM June 22, 2017