Over the past five months I’ve been putting the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid hiking boot to the test to see how it performs with Irish mountains,woodlands and trails. Before going into a performance review I’d like to mention how I found the boots out of the box. FIRST THOUGHTS Firstly the Renegade boot felt […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- RT @SockMine: Ready for your hike this summer? Check out our top ten essentials https://t.co/SAUaw1g7Lc https://t.co/73LUWmfA1Z about 9 hours ago
- When you're walking all day through blanket bog the last thing you need is to carry all your water. @watertogo… https://t.co/ZFpnGZMjim 09:52:01 AM July 08, 2017
- The @vango_outdoor Nemesis 200 may be heavy, but it's an unassailable brute. Comfortable and spacious whatever th…… https://t.co/u0orVfWHA5 07:04:31 PM July 06, 2017
- There's something about sunshine and trees which makes for a really relaxing combination ☀️☀️☀️🌲🌲🌲… https://t.co/pNXbSDTMaF 06:02:57 PM June 24, 2017
- Love the Mournes when the sun starts to set ❤️ https://t.co/B6tL7Gj50f https://t.co/HEOR84PkGD 09:20:50 PM June 22, 2017