First Impressions Having never used an Osprey backpack before I looked forward to seeing if they lived up to the high expectations the Osprey brand carries with it. My previous pack the Vango Nanga served me well. How would the Osprey Aether 70 compare? My first impression of the Osprey Aether backpack was that […]
Over the past five months I’ve been putting the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid hiking boot to the test to see how it performs with Irish mountains,woodlands and trails. Before going into a performance review I’d like to mention how I found the boots out of the box. FIRST THOUGHTS Firstly the Renegade boot felt […]
The Omni-Freeze technical tee from Columbia intends to keep you cool and fresh in warmer climes. John has reviewed it here.
Lightweight microfleece pullover RRP £45 Over the past few months I’ve been trying out the Columbia Titan Pass half zip fleece – a light weight pullover fleece. With Winter fast approaching I was able to leave my down jacket at home during the warmer months and give the Columbia fleece a try. The Men’s Titan […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Lovely evening for a walk along the Hen trek to Windy Gap #mournes #mountains #mournemoutains… https://t.co/TeJLTqWMQN 07:18:48 PM February 04, 2018
- The MSR Reactor stove is an essential piece of kit, what stove do you use? #camping #hiking #msr #MSR… https://t.co/07o18oJBz8 07:50:00 PM February 01, 2018
- The Carricklittle trek, gateway to the Mourne mountains.#mournes #camping #mountains https://t.co/NnVy5iRgEx https://t.co/KZBV6sqwgQ 08:10:10 PM January 28, 2018
- Hikersblog enjoyed a camp in the Mourne's last night #camping #ireland #hiking #mountain https://t.co/HaGIvPYP8L https://t.co/iKkHkfiQN1 08:03:38 PM November 26, 2017
- All this talk about Christmas has us thinking about snow ! #mournes #snow #hiking https://t.co/GzneUeezj7 https://t.co/cdVbQeqmCx 05:39:34 PM November 09, 2017