First Impressions Having never used an Osprey backpack before I looked forward to seeing if they lived up to the high expectations the Osprey brand carries with it. My previous pack the Vango Nanga served me well. How would the Osprey Aether 70 compare? My first impression of the Osprey Aether backpack was that […]
Over the past five months I’ve been putting the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid hiking boot to the test to see how it performs with Irish mountains,woodlands and trails. Before going into a performance review I’d like to mention how I found the boots out of the box. FIRST THOUGHTS Firstly the Renegade boot felt […]
The Omni-Freeze technical tee from Columbia intends to keep you cool and fresh in warmer climes. John has reviewed it here.
Lightweight microfleece pullover RRP £45 Over the past few months I’ve been trying out the Columbia Titan Pass half zip fleece – a light weight pullover fleece. With Winter fast approaching I was able to leave my down jacket at home during the warmer months and give the Columbia fleece a try. The Men’s Titan […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- All this talk about Christmas has us thinking about snow ! #mournes #snow #hiking https://t.co/GzneUeezj7 https://t.co/cdVbQeqmCx 05:39:34 PM November 09, 2017
- We camp out out all year round. #camping #hiking #getoutside https://t.co/HI7rNij5zS https://t.co/T4WuVB2Hhe 02:08:43 PM November 05, 2017
- The descent to Wee Binnian, Mourne mountains . #mournes #hiking #irish #mountains https://t.co/QJ2OryxsVA https://t.co/PoleaWLaZX 03:33:45 PM November 04, 2017
- The Shelter Stone is one of the best wild camping spots in the Mourne mountains #mournes #camping… https://t.co/N6fbjoz0Ie 09:33:22 PM October 20, 2017
- Doan is a handy peak with majestic views across the Mournes #hiking #mournes #getoutdoors https://t.co/nf1CxyA35u https://t.co/2hjHSYGEUN 07:11:07 PM October 18, 2017