Osprey Rucksack 1
First Impressions Having never used an Osprey backpack before I looked forward to seeing if they lived up to the high expectations the Osprey brand carries with it. My previous pack the Vango Nanga served me well. How would the Osprey Aether 70 compare? My first impression of the Osprey Aether backpack was that […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- John camped under Spellack on the Trassey trek last night. Campers take note, the Midges are back! #mournes #hiking… https://t.co/6bua9J1SWt 01:20:39 PM June 08, 2018
- Eamonn camped on on Slieve Corragh last night trying out the Vango Xenon UL 2 #vango #camping #mournes… https://t.co/KrnyTiqHE8 10:20:36 AM June 02, 2018
- We tried out the new Vango Mirage Pro 300 tent last night in the Mourne’s #camping #vango #mournes… https://t.co/gPk2StJ4wQ 02:22:14 PM April 25, 2018
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018