As this was my first time using a tunnel tent I was rather excited that I might actually be able to lie out straight in it, which is a bonus when you are 6’2”! Two man tent All in one pitching Total weight: 3.10kg Pack size: 44 x 15cm Pitching time: 10mins 105 H […]
This is a collection of photos I’ve taking over the last couple of years. Since doing my mountain leader course it opened my eyes to the somewhat overlooked Flora and Fauna beneath our feet. Reference book used was Nature of Snowdonia by Mike Raine. This book is a must have for anyone interested in Flora […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Early start on the Carricklittle trek. #Mourne’s #mountains #mournemountains https://t.co/0EIO9C8ZqB https://t.co/StiL5F1bUq about 20 hours ago
- No filters required, just a sense of adventure. Annalong valley, Mourne mountains #mountains #Irish #mournes… https://t.co/dPOws2zvXB 10:20:34 AM October 09, 2018
- The Carricklittle trek, Mourne mountains #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/KlQJCZ1TDd https://t.co/MtiXAthgDO 09:20:50 PM October 03, 2018
- #Autumn is well and truly here! Time for crisp walks through fallen leaves. https://t.co/pqL2BASVCD https://t.co/bxprcFkqjU 10:20:50 AM October 01, 2018
- Best of luck to Hikersblog team member Eamonn who’s taking part in the Mourne mountain marathon #hikersblog… https://t.co/Fv6pV347GM 09:20:54 PM September 14, 2018