Eamonn bought a MSR Elixir II last year and has been using it extensively since. He shares his thoughts on its performance in this detailed review.
Considering an insulated jacket? Eamonn has been wearing the Mountain Equipment Fitzroy for over four years. Testing doesn't get much more extensive than that!
These photographs were taken during the Mourne Mountain Rescue Teams training exercise with the Irish Coast Guard and their new Sikorsky s-92 helicopter.
As this was my first time using a tunnel tent I was rather excited that I might actually be able to lie out straight in it, which is a bonus when you are 6’2”! Two man tent All in one pitching Total weight: 3.10kg Pack size: 44 x 15cm Pitching time: 10mins 105 H […]
This is a collection of photos I’ve taking over the last couple of years. Since doing my mountain leader course it opened my eyes to the somewhat overlooked Flora and Fauna beneath our feet. Reference book used was Nature of Snowdonia by Mike Raine. This book is a must have for anyone interested in Flora […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- There's something about sunshine and trees which makes for a really relaxing combination ☀️☀️☀️🌲🌲🌲… https://t.co/pNXbSDTMaF 06:02:57 PM June 24, 2017
- Love the Mournes when the sun starts to set ❤️ https://t.co/B6tL7Gj50f https://t.co/HEOR84PkGD 09:20:50 PM June 22, 2017
- It was a windy one on Slieve Commedagh last night. At times when it cleared the view was worth getting blown aroun…… https://t.co/vw9qN8fKIP 03:56:19 PM June 11, 2017
- Eamonn and Matthew are taking in one hell of a sunset on Binnian tonight! #hiking #camping https://t.co/dUlFSnprPX https://t.co/GRAPxGNILm 09:26:55 PM May 28, 2017
- Waiting for this amazing weather to return ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/pLsr97Te4h https://t.co/F9LELOyfrX 11:09:08 AM May 21, 2017