After a rather inopportune stomach bug forced me to cancel my plans for a two night bivvy last week, I was itching to get out for an overnighter. Rusty and Eamonn naturally obliged and on Saturday evening we made for Tollymore forest to begin our camp in the Mournes, on the edge of the Spinkwee […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Eamonns solid foam mat might take up more pack space, but he’s never had to worry about a puncture or rough ground…… https://t.co/q42SmCwky3 10:34:17 AM September 20, 2017
- The North Down coastal path is a highly accessible yet scenic stroll. Great for easing knots out of the legs after…… https://t.co/SXCRaBgmEs 12:34:54 PM September 12, 2017
- Meelmore Lodge makes a fantastic gateway to the Mournes, with free parking well off the road and good grub ☀️⛺️⛰… https://t.co/zpSlGqNL5i 07:29:43 AM September 12, 2017
- It's hard to beat that feeling when you know the clouds over camp are about to clear https://t.co/CSj4pljLEg https://t.co/MpaVmX2UKs 01:58:26 PM September 09, 2017
- We camped out in the Western Mournes last night. We're happy to report the midges were not a problem. #mountains #…… https://t.co/XYiwpC86QO 08:51:21 AM September 06, 2017