The Atmos AG 65 Rucksack is Osprey's latest mid-size load lugger. Ed reviews it here
Having a hard time finding the perfect gift for the outdoor fan in your life? We've done the hard work reviewing lots of kit, find our list of the best here.
Ed reviews the OmniLite Ti - a lightweight titanium multi fuel stove from Primus
Ed has been testing the Nemesis 200, a fully geodesic two person tent from Vango.
Ed reviews the Columbia Titan Peak Trousers, a lightweight trouser for breathability and comfort
Ed reviews the YakTrax Pro, a traction device for use on snow and ice.
PHD announce their new "Sleep Systems" guide. It lists the best lightweight combinations of their kit to keep warm in a range of conditions.
A mostly wet and windy weekend in the Mournes, but with just enough breaks in the weather for beautiful views.
Lightweight performance clothing and equipment brand Montane has become the first technical outdoor manufacturer to receive a Gore license in over a decade, marking its Autumn / Winter 2016 season as the debut for its new GORE-TEX® collection. The collaboration between Montane and the world’s leading developer of high performance textiles – W. L. Gore […]
Ed reviews the XGK Ex - a multi fuel stove from MSR
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- There's something about sunshine and trees which makes for a really relaxing combination ☀️☀️☀️🌲🌲🌲… https://t.co/pNXbSDTMaF 06:02:57 PM June 24, 2017
- Love the Mournes when the sun starts to set ❤️ https://t.co/B6tL7Gj50f https://t.co/HEOR84PkGD 09:20:50 PM June 22, 2017
- It was a windy one on Slieve Commedagh last night. At times when it cleared the view was worth getting blown aroun…… https://t.co/vw9qN8fKIP 03:56:19 PM June 11, 2017
- Eamonn and Matthew are taking in one hell of a sunset on Binnian tonight! #hiking #camping https://t.co/dUlFSnprPX https://t.co/GRAPxGNILm 09:26:55 PM May 28, 2017
- Waiting for this amazing weather to return ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/pLsr97Te4h https://t.co/F9LELOyfrX 11:09:08 AM May 21, 2017