Ed hikes and camps regularly in the Mourne Mountains, finding it the ideal contrast to working in the IT industry. Ed prefers a bivvy bag for shelter, favouring their versatility and greater exposure to surroundings.
Latest posts by Ed Benton (see all)
- Osprey HikeLite 26 Day Rucksack Review - July 1, 2018
- Osprey “Clean the Alps” with EOCA - September 20, 2017
- Osprey Atmos AG 65 Review - November 13, 2016
- Great gift ideas for friends who love the outdoors - November 6, 2016
- Primus OmniLite Ti Review - October 15, 2016