Ed hikes and camps regularly in the Mourne Mountains, finding it the ideal contrast to working in the IT industry. Ed prefers a bivvy bag for shelter, favouring their versatility and greater exposure to surroundings.
Wild camping, hillwalking, gear reviews and trekking outdoors blog. Fans of hill-food, outdoor inspiration and adventure.
It's been just over a month since we hiked the tremendous but taxing Bangor Trail. Check out Spuds immersive accou…… https://t.co/u5RlKJeVf4 - 6 days ago
Latest posts by Ed Benton (see all)
- Osprey Atmos AG 65 Review - November 13, 2016
- Great gift ideas for friends who love the outdoors - November 6, 2016
- Primus OmniLite Ti Review - October 15, 2016
- Vango Nemesis 200 Review - October 2, 2016
- Columbia Men’s Titan Peak Hiking Trousers Review - September 25, 2016