The Banff Film Festival was coming to town, the first time it had ever been screened in Belfast! This left no choice but for the HikersBlog team to head out for a night packed full of inspirational videos and emotive stories about some of the most adventurous men and women in the outdoor world.
I entered a White Collar Boxing match recently and found it to be an amazing experience. Having been into martial arts of various kinds I’d always thought Boxing was underrated as a native martial art to these islands. I wasn’t wrong: Boxing, I was to discover, has it all: conditioning, devastatingly effective self-defence and a […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018
- Sunset at the Shelter Stone, Mourne’s #camp #mournes #hiking https://t.co/NxhxNtfqnL https://t.co/inRkAO88a3 07:23:52 PM April 11, 2018
- Today’s welcoming committee #hike #mournemountains #mournes https://t.co/YxJKwKXWfv https://t.co/RBsdaewBfd 04:56:39 PM April 09, 2018
- It felt like January today on the Carricklittle trek.#osprey #hiking #mournes https://t.co/mF5idizUKA https://t.co/MdYeIqOcus 06:39:27 PM April 06, 2018