Having owned several cheaper waterproof jackets over the years, I thought it was high time for an upgrade, and made the decision to purchase a quality, reliable jacket from an industry leading brand such as Rab. All the previous waterproof jackets I owned had lacked breathability, which resulted in walks outside ending with me […]
This jacket feels like a game changer. The technology on the inside translates to real benefits in the hills. I reach for the Osprey on every trip now, while my previous coat rests on its hanger at more than twice the price. In October 2013 Aclimatise sent us their Osprey Jacket to review. Since then […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Early start on the Carricklittle trek. #Mourne’s #mountains #mournemountains https://t.co/0EIO9C8ZqB https://t.co/StiL5F1bUq about 18 hours ago
- No filters required, just a sense of adventure. Annalong valley, Mourne mountains #mountains #Irish #mournes… https://t.co/dPOws2zvXB 10:20:34 AM October 09, 2018
- The Carricklittle trek, Mourne mountains #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/KlQJCZ1TDd https://t.co/MtiXAthgDO 09:20:50 PM October 03, 2018
- #Autumn is well and truly here! Time for crisp walks through fallen leaves. https://t.co/pqL2BASVCD https://t.co/bxprcFkqjU 10:20:50 AM October 01, 2018
- Best of luck to Hikersblog team member Eamonn who’s taking part in the Mourne mountain marathon #hikersblog… https://t.co/Fv6pV347GM 09:20:54 PM September 14, 2018