Eamonn bought a MSR Elixir II last year and has been using it extensively since. He shares his thoughts on its performance in this detailed review.
The pine trees swayed in choreographed unison, dancing to their own swishing soundtrack, driven by the invisible conductor of the breeze hitting the far edge of the forest. The occasional groan and creak came from less able members of the tall congregation, as if complaining about not being able to keep time with their neighbours. […]
Ed reviews the XGK Ex - a multi fuel stove from MSR
A remote canister gas stove featuring liquid feed?
Check out John's thoughts after an extensive review of the MSR Wind Pro II.
A stove intended for one sole purpose – boiling water. The MSR reactor boils water quickly, quietly and with minimal fuel use. Capacity: 1.7L (1L usable for boiling) — Price £150 RRP — Weight: 532g foreword I have been a satisfied owner of a Primus Omnifuel stove for some time now. It’s an amazing stove […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Waiting for this amazing weather to return ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/pLsr97Te4h https://t.co/F9LELOyfrX 11:09:08 AM May 21, 2017
- The old water board gates surround the Mourne mountains and usually marks the beginning of an adventure.#mournes #…… https://t.co/upM73W57iX 06:05:21 PM May 19, 2017
- We love to get the family out and have a day in the mountains. #hiking #family #mournes https://t.co/ZeM5mNHKlY https://t.co/USnVAwY7em 11:29:41 AM May 17, 2017
- We had some awesome weather recently. We made the best of it with some wild camping in the Mournes. #hiking #camp…… https://t.co/ZpvOpSZzJV 08:26:53 PM May 13, 2017
- There's no place like the hills when the sun is out! ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/1QJZqwboP6 https://t.co/7MSoAAHrjf 07:03:06 PM May 08, 2017