Ed’s thoughts on the Aclimatise Osprey thermoregulating waterproof jacket:
Ed hikes and camps regularly in the Mourne Mountains, finding it the ideal contrast to working in the IT industry. Ed prefers a bivvy bag for shelter, favouring their versatility and greater exposure to surroundings.
Wild camping, hillwalking, gear reviews and trekking outdoors blog. Fans of hill-food, outdoor inspiration and adventure.
Woods are special places when last light starts to cast that golden hue between the trees. This shot barely does it… https://t.co/gbe26Yj5iR - 3 years ago
Latest posts by Ed Benton (see all)
- ON Cloudrock Waterproof Hiking Boot Review - December 28, 2020
- Vango Cairngorm 200 Tent Review - September 22, 2019
- Summit and Shore – A night at Commedagh and Lough Shannagh - July 16, 2019
- The Mourne Way – and a little camping - May 26, 2019
- Ballycastle Wild Camp - March 18, 2019