Ed’s thoughts on the Aclimatise Osprey thermoregulating waterproof jacket:
Ed hikes and camps regularly in the Mourne Mountains, finding it the ideal contrast to working in the IT industry. Ed prefers a bivvy bag for shelter, favouring their versatility and greater exposure to surroundings.
Wild camping, hillwalking, gear reviews and trekking outdoors blog. Fans of hill-food, outdoor inspiration and adventure.
We had planned to camp out last night, but thought it better to listen to the storm warning and gale force winds mo… https://t.co/tWOuyXLgaO - 1 day ago
Latest posts by Ed Benton (see all)
- Osprey HikeLite 26 Day Rucksack Review - July 1, 2018
- Osprey “Clean the Alps” with EOCA - September 20, 2017
- Osprey Atmos AG 65 Review - November 13, 2016
- Great gift ideas for friends who love the outdoors - November 6, 2016
- Primus OmniLite Ti Review - October 15, 2016