Backpacking Tent 2
The Zephyros 2 is a great tent for those who are getting more serious about their camping and hiking pursuits. This tent offers a light-weight, affordable option, for both backpackers and hikers, and can stand up to most weather conditions. Having owned a Wild Country Zephyros 2 for over 8 months I have finally got […]
A lightweight one man tent, that comes with a small pack size and a very attractive price tag. I purchased the Force Ten Helium 100 because it ticked the boxes of being a lightweight, one man tent, that packed up small and didn’t cost an astronomical amount of money, and I can tell you now, […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Lovely evening for a walk along the Hen trek to Windy Gap #mournes #mountains #mournemoutains… https://t.co/TeJLTqWMQN 07:18:48 PM February 04, 2018
- The MSR Reactor stove is an essential piece of kit, what stove do you use? #camping #hiking #msr #MSR… https://t.co/07o18oJBz8 07:50:00 PM February 01, 2018
- The Carricklittle trek, gateway to the Mourne mountains.#mournes #camping #mountains https://t.co/NnVy5iRgEx https://t.co/KZBV6sqwgQ 08:10:10 PM January 28, 2018
- Hikersblog enjoyed a camp in the Mourne's last night #camping #ireland #hiking #mountain https://t.co/HaGIvPYP8L https://t.co/iKkHkfiQN1 08:03:38 PM November 26, 2017
- All this talk about Christmas has us thinking about snow ! #mournes #snow #hiking https://t.co/GzneUeezj7 https://t.co/cdVbQeqmCx 05:39:34 PM November 09, 2017