The pine trees swayed in choreographed unison, dancing to their own swishing soundtrack, driven by the invisible conductor of the breeze hitting the far edge of the forest. The occasional groan and creak came from less able members of the tall congregation, as if complaining about not being able to keep time with their neighbours. […]
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
Considering wild camping for the first time? Check out our recommended wild camping sites for first timers.
The Crestbound is a supportive, yet flexible mid-height leather hiking boot for those who like a flexible boot with a little more support. Mid height leather hiking boot. Weight: 1.4kg / 3lb 3oz Price: £160 RRP Overview After having reviewed the excellent, lightweight Merrell Grassbow, I found it to be a little lacking in support […]
I purchased this tent in 2011 when looking for a reasonably sized backpacking tent to use for wild camping, hiking and general all round use. At the time I had never owned a tunnel tent before and felt hesitant about it’s strength; needless to say that after years of use I have realised it is […]
- When you see a view like this seconds after opening your eyes, opting for the Bivi bag is worth it… https://t.co/mIhK7k82CC 11:48:23 AM July 19, 2019
- #WhyCarryWater @watertogo #FilterItDontLugIt https://t.co/UmvqfilRKO https://t.co/h2eKbZ1Aid 09:19:29 AM July 14, 2019
- Spectacular view towards Commedagh from the saddle 😂 https://t.co/r1hcjPH4oG https://t.co/RN8ihIq8Lz 06:55:22 PM July 12, 2019
- Any guesses where the guys spent Friday night? https://t.co/1e0Ybjcwfi https://t.co/9Tiv116kA0 01:11:34 PM June 23, 2019
- Marvellous view last night https://t.co/QTPjLBMZ49 https://t.co/Ct8HRKOSUN 11:26:18 AM May 24, 2019