The pine trees swayed in choreographed unison, dancing to their own swishing soundtrack, driven by the invisible conductor of the breeze hitting the far edge of the forest. The occasional groan and creak came from less able members of the tall congregation, as if complaining about not being able to keep time with their neighbours. […]
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
Considering wild camping for the first time? Check out our recommended wild camping sites for first timers.
The Crestbound is a supportive, yet flexible mid-height leather hiking boot for those who like a flexible boot with a little more support. Mid height leather hiking boot. Weight: 1.4kg / 3lb 3oz Price: £160 RRP Overview After having reviewed the excellent, lightweight Merrell Grassbow, I found it to be a little lacking in support […]
I purchased this tent in 2011 when looking for a reasonably sized backpacking tent to use for wild camping, hiking and general all round use. At the time I had never owned a tunnel tent before and felt hesitant about it’s strength; needless to say that after years of use I have realised it is […]
- Marvellous view last night https://t.co/QTPjLBMZ49 https://t.co/Ct8HRKOSUN 11:26:18 AM May 24, 2019
- It’s a fantastic day to be out in the hills! https://t.co/2yr6UpxDvg https://t.co/zuarD6KWg7 11:26:11 AM May 23, 2019
- Woods are special places when last light starts to cast that golden hue between the trees. This shot barely does it… https://t.co/gbe26Yj5iR 10:37:06 PM May 17, 2019
- @vango_outdoor Nemesis 200, waterfall and moon overhead. Idyllic. Stormy night on the coast, will enjoy the shelter… https://t.co/4tjlT14A2J 09:20:42 PM March 17, 2019
- Room with a view https://t.co/mm8eqUMpZT https://t.co/MDX6RUBMfS 04:20:46 PM March 17, 2019