We spent an amazing two nights and three days in the Mournes. Starting with a day on Drinnevar watching the Newcastle festival of Flight from the perfect vantage point. After one of the windiest night’s we’ve seen in the Mournes, we headed for night two in Tollymore forest. We woke on day three to a beautiful day, and a relaxing stroll home through a sunlit forest
Home Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Never miss an article!
- We walked a section of the Lecale Way in County Down this morning. #ulsterway #walkni #lecale… https://t.co/k4apdo1FNA 08:27:47 PM February 17, 2019
- Nice Sunday walk onto Slieve Croob #mournes #hiking #ireland https://t.co/KOmAKRDP69 https://t.co/yOz5qcG9u2 09:20:45 AM February 11, 2019
- Starting 2019 as we mean to go on: On great routes, in great company. https://t.co/0I1Ajin2Ws https://t.co/IW7x7QKb86 07:20:59 PM January 06, 2019
- We had planned to camp out last night, but thought it better to listen to the storm warning and gale force winds mo… https://t.co/tWOuyXLgaO 05:20:41 PM December 15, 2018
- Nice waking up in Annalong valley this morning #camping #mournes #mournemountains https://t.co/ZBc764qkpw https://t.co/00HNjIwJ1q 02:20:47 PM November 11, 2018