We spent an amazing two nights and three days in the Mournes. Starting with a day on Drinnevar watching the Newcastle festival of Flight from the perfect vantage point. After one of the windiest night’s we’ve seen in the Mournes, we headed for night two in Tollymore forest. We woke on day three to a beautiful day, and a relaxing stroll home through a sunlit forest
Home Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Nice waking up in Annalong valley this morning #camping #mournes #mournemountains https://t.co/ZBc764qkpw https://t.co/00HNjIwJ1q 02:20:47 PM November 11, 2018
- Playground for those who seek adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/cdfYF25yqi https://t.co/NblXRAZMhD 06:20:39 PM October 27, 2018
- Moody shot of the Mournes in the distance by @belfast_and_the_rest https://t.co/XKSbjTy52P https://t.co/8m8MSIJTcV 04:20:44 PM October 23, 2018
- Early start on the Carricklittle trek. #Mourne’s #mountains #mournemountains https://t.co/0EIO9C8ZqB https://t.co/StiL5F1bUq 03:20:47 PM October 22, 2018
- No filters required, just a sense of adventure. Annalong valley, Mourne mountains #mountains #Irish #mournes… https://t.co/dPOws2zvXB 10:20:34 AM October 09, 2018