We spent an amazing two nights and three days in the Mournes. Starting with a day on Drinnevar watching the Newcastle festival of Flight from the perfect vantage point. After one of the windiest night’s we’ve seen in the Mournes, we headed for night two in Tollymore forest. We woke on day three to a beautiful day, and a relaxing stroll home through a sunlit forest
Home Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Doan is a handy peak with majestic views across the Mournes #hiking #mournes #getoutdoors https://t.co/nf1CxyA35u https://t.co/2hjHSYGEUN 07:11:07 PM October 18, 2017
- We're field-testing the Thermarest NeoAir Voyager sleeping mat #thermarest #neoAir #camping .… https://t.co/QLrF8VnA20 12:55:17 PM October 12, 2017
- That feeling when you wake up to a great view https://t.co/tdu7G1iQRa https://t.co/d1EYvFnOjz 09:41:47 PM October 08, 2017
- Wild camping in the Mourne's this evening, anybody want to guess the spot? #mournes #camping #hiking… https://t.co/zGjwzmFyEz 01:16:53 PM October 05, 2017
- Slieve Lamagan is one of the most distinctive and magnificent mountains in the #Mournes. Which one is your favouri…… https://t.co/fBxS7Pthjd 09:05:16 PM September 26, 2017