We spent an amazing two nights and three days in the Mournes. Starting with a day on Drinnevar watching the Newcastle festival of Flight from the perfect vantage point. After one of the windiest night’s we’ve seen in the Mournes, we headed for night two in Tollymore forest. We woke on day three to a beautiful day, and a relaxing stroll home through a sunlit forest
Home Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- John camped under Spellack on the Trassey trek last night. Campers take note, the Midges are back! #mournes #hiking… https://t.co/6bua9J1SWt 01:20:39 PM June 08, 2018
- Eamonn camped on on Slieve Corragh last night trying out the Vango Xenon UL 2 #vango #camping #mournes… https://t.co/KrnyTiqHE8 10:20:36 AM June 02, 2018
- We tried out the new Vango Mirage Pro 300 tent last night in the Mourne’s #camping #vango #mournes… https://t.co/gPk2StJ4wQ 02:22:14 PM April 25, 2018
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018