The Omni-Freeze technical tee from Columbia intends to keep you cool and fresh in warmer climes. John has reviewed it here.
Lightweight microfleece pullover RRP £45 Over the past few months I’ve been trying out the Columbia Titan Pass half zip fleece – a light weight pullover fleece. With Winter fast approaching I was able to leave my down jacket at home during the warmer months and give the Columbia fleece a try. The Men’s Titan […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- The North Down coastal path is a highly accessible yet scenic stroll. Great for easing knots out of the legs after…… https://t.co/SXCRaBgmEs 12:34:54 PM September 12, 2017
- Meelmore Lodge makes a fantastic gateway to the Mournes, with free parking well off the road and good grub ☀️⛺️⛰… https://t.co/zpSlGqNL5i 07:29:43 AM September 12, 2017
- It's hard to beat that feeling when you know the clouds over camp are about to clear https://t.co/CSj4pljLEg https://t.co/MpaVmX2UKs 01:58:26 PM September 09, 2017
- We camped out in the Western Mournes last night. We're happy to report the midges were not a problem. #mountains #…… https://t.co/XYiwpC86QO 08:51:21 AM September 06, 2017
- It's been just over a month since we hiked the tremendous but taxing Bangor Trail. Check out Spuds immersive accou…… https://t.co/u5RlKJeVf4 02:14:48 PM August 13, 2017