Craghopper’s has always been a brand that I’ve been a fan of, their products could be described as a foundation to many hillwalker and outdoor lover’s wardrobe and I probably wouldn’t be over estimating if I told you that I’ve been wearing their trousers exclusively for close to seven years now. But it wasn’t until […]
I simply love these trousers for both hiking and general day to day wear. They are light, comfy and stretchy. I’ve already worn my way through a pair after a year of constant use (and washing them at the wrong temperature) and now I’m onto my second.
- When you see a view like this seconds after opening your eyes, opting for the Bivi bag is worth it… https://t.co/mIhK7k82CC 11:48:23 AM July 19, 2019
- #WhyCarryWater @watertogo #FilterItDontLugIt https://t.co/UmvqfilRKO https://t.co/h2eKbZ1Aid 09:19:29 AM July 14, 2019
- Spectacular view towards Commedagh from the saddle 😂 https://t.co/r1hcjPH4oG https://t.co/RN8ihIq8Lz 06:55:22 PM July 12, 2019
- Any guesses where the guys spent Friday night? https://t.co/1e0Ybjcwfi https://t.co/9Tiv116kA0 01:11:34 PM June 23, 2019
- Marvellous view last night https://t.co/QTPjLBMZ49 https://t.co/Ct8HRKOSUN 11:26:18 AM May 24, 2019