Hiking Boots 4
At a glance Value – 10/10 Comfort – 10/10 Waterproofness – 10/10 Grip – 9/10 Video Report Field test On a rain sodden day in the Mourne Mountains a few months back, a massive test for my old “waterproof” boots, proved that their race was run, and that they were no longer waterproof. The soaking […]
I recently Purchased a pair of karrimors Orkney hiking boots as my old faithful Boots had begun to let in & following a recent multi day hike I felt it was time to purchase a new pair. I am more than the occasional hiker,trying to fit in as many days in the mountains as I […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Check out our review of the @ospreyeurope HikeLite 26 Day pack. https://t.co/lh3j8qaKCW https://t.co/zqMWAEibh9 https://t.co/crKXDU8Jig 10:20:43 PM July 10, 2018
- Hare’s-tail cotton grass, Mourne’s https://t.co/IdDvR6eqUc https://t.co/0Ii8VQRqWf 06:20:46 PM July 08, 2018
- We’re out walking part of the Burren Way in County Clare this weekend. The weather has been dry for some time and t… https://t.co/H61gP89f9l 02:20:52 PM July 07, 2018
- John camped on on Douglas Crag in the Mourne’s last night. #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #camping… https://t.co/WE9SlRXUcB 02:20:50 PM July 07, 2018
- HikersBlogs youngest member is impressed with the size of the @vango_outdoor Zenith 100 https://t.co/qmzYXYgH3B https://t.co/cvsNlpMESa 05:20:44 PM July 05, 2018