Hiking Boots 4
At a glance Value – 10/10 Comfort – 10/10 Waterproofness – 10/10 Grip – 9/10 Video Report Field test On a rain sodden day in the Mourne Mountains a few months back, a massive test for my old “waterproof” boots, proved that their race was run, and that they were no longer waterproof. The soaking […]
I recently Purchased a pair of karrimors Orkney hiking boots as my old faithful Boots had begun to let in & following a recent multi day hike I felt it was time to purchase a new pair. I am more than the occasional hiker,trying to fit in as many days in the mountains as I […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- All this talk about Christmas has us thinking about snow ! #mournes #snow #hiking https://t.co/GzneUeezj7 https://t.co/cdVbQeqmCx 05:39:34 PM November 09, 2017
- We camp out out all year round. #camping #hiking #getoutside https://t.co/HI7rNij5zS https://t.co/T4WuVB2Hhe 02:08:43 PM November 05, 2017
- The descent to Wee Binnian, Mourne mountains . #mournes #hiking #irish #mountains https://t.co/QJ2OryxsVA https://t.co/PoleaWLaZX 03:33:45 PM November 04, 2017
- The Shelter Stone is one of the best wild camping spots in the Mourne mountains #mournes #camping… https://t.co/N6fbjoz0Ie 09:33:22 PM October 20, 2017
- Doan is a handy peak with majestic views across the Mournes #hiking #mournes #getoutdoors https://t.co/nf1CxyA35u https://t.co/2hjHSYGEUN 07:11:07 PM October 18, 2017