Oisin has been using the Cerro Torre rucksack as his main load-lugger since October 2013. Here he shares his thoughts from extensive testing.
I was in search for a lightweight, no fuss, simple design pack and then I stumbled upon the Medusa. I discovered it offers this and then some more.. I’ve been using my Medusa 32L pack for close to a year now, it’s seen rain, hail, snow, and surprisingly more, even a bit of sunshine. In […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Early start on the Carricklittle trek. #Mourne’s #mountains #mournemountains https://t.co/0EIO9C8ZqB https://t.co/StiL5F1bUq about 18 hours ago
- No filters required, just a sense of adventure. Annalong valley, Mourne mountains #mountains #Irish #mournes… https://t.co/dPOws2zvXB 10:20:34 AM October 09, 2018
- The Carricklittle trek, Mourne mountains #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/KlQJCZ1TDd https://t.co/MtiXAthgDO 09:20:50 PM October 03, 2018
- #Autumn is well and truly here! Time for crisp walks through fallen leaves. https://t.co/pqL2BASVCD https://t.co/bxprcFkqjU 10:20:50 AM October 01, 2018
- Best of luck to Hikersblog team member Eamonn who’s taking part in the Mourne mountain marathon #hikersblog… https://t.co/Fv6pV347GM 09:20:54 PM September 14, 2018