Oisin has been using the Cerro Torre rucksack as his main load-lugger since October 2013. Here he shares his thoughts from extensive testing.
I was in search for a lightweight, no fuss, simple design pack and then I stumbled upon the Medusa. I discovered it offers this and then some more.. I’ve been using my Medusa 32L pack for close to a year now, it’s seen rain, hail, snow, and surprisingly more, even a bit of sunshine. In […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Check out our review of the @ospreyeurope HikeLite 26 Day pack. https://t.co/lh3j8qaKCW https://t.co/zqMWAEibh9 https://t.co/crKXDU8Jig 10:20:43 PM July 10, 2018
- Hare’s-tail cotton grass, Mourne’s https://t.co/IdDvR6eqUc https://t.co/0Ii8VQRqWf 06:20:46 PM July 08, 2018
- We’re out walking part of the Burren Way in County Clare this weekend. The weather has been dry for some time and t… https://t.co/H61gP89f9l 02:20:52 PM July 07, 2018
- John camped on on Douglas Crag in the Mourne’s last night. #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #camping… https://t.co/WE9SlRXUcB 02:20:50 PM July 07, 2018
- HikersBlogs youngest member is impressed with the size of the @vango_outdoor Zenith 100 https://t.co/qmzYXYgH3B https://t.co/cvsNlpMESa 05:20:44 PM July 05, 2018