Oisin has been using the Cerro Torre rucksack as his main load-lugger since October 2013. Here he shares his thoughts from extensive testing.
I was in search for a lightweight, no fuss, simple design pack and then I stumbled upon the Medusa. I discovered it offers this and then some more.. I’ve been using my Medusa 32L pack for close to a year now, it’s seen rain, hail, snow, and surprisingly more, even a bit of sunshine. In […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Lovely evening for a walk along the Hen trek to Windy Gap #mournes #mountains #mournemoutains… https://t.co/TeJLTqWMQN 07:18:48 PM February 04, 2018
- The MSR Reactor stove is an essential piece of kit, what stove do you use? #camping #hiking #msr #MSR… https://t.co/07o18oJBz8 07:50:00 PM February 01, 2018
- The Carricklittle trek, gateway to the Mourne mountains.#mournes #camping #mountains https://t.co/NnVy5iRgEx https://t.co/KZBV6sqwgQ 08:10:10 PM January 28, 2018
- Hikersblog enjoyed a camp in the Mourne's last night #camping #ireland #hiking #mountain https://t.co/HaGIvPYP8L https://t.co/iKkHkfiQN1 08:03:38 PM November 26, 2017
- All this talk about Christmas has us thinking about snow ! #mournes #snow #hiking https://t.co/GzneUeezj7 https://t.co/cdVbQeqmCx 05:39:34 PM November 09, 2017