Oisin has been using the Cerro Torre rucksack as his main load-lugger since October 2013. Here he shares his thoughts from extensive testing.
I was in search for a lightweight, no fuss, simple design pack and then I stumbled upon the Medusa. I discovered it offers this and then some more.. I’ve been using my Medusa 32L pack for close to a year now, it’s seen rain, hail, snow, and surprisingly more, even a bit of sunshine. In […]
- @vango_outdoor Nemesis 200, waterfall and moon overhead. Idyllic. Stormy night on the coast, will enjoy the shelter… https://t.co/4tjlT14A2J 09:20:42 PM March 17, 2019
- Room with a view https://t.co/mm8eqUMpZT https://t.co/MDX6RUBMfS 04:20:46 PM March 17, 2019
- We walked a section of the Lecale Way in County Down this morning. #ulsterway #walkni #lecale… https://t.co/k4apdo1FNA 08:27:47 PM February 17, 2019
- Nice Sunday walk onto Slieve Croob #mournes #hiking #ireland https://t.co/KOmAKRDP69 https://t.co/yOz5qcG9u2 09:20:45 AM February 11, 2019
- Starting 2019 as we mean to go on: On great routes, in great company. https://t.co/0I1Ajin2Ws https://t.co/IW7x7QKb86 07:20:59 PM January 06, 2019