Oisin has been using the Cerro Torre rucksack as his main load-lugger since October 2013. Here he shares his thoughts from extensive testing.
I was in search for a lightweight, no fuss, simple design pack and then I stumbled upon the Medusa. I discovered it offers this and then some more.. I’ve been using my Medusa 32L pack for close to a year now, it’s seen rain, hail, snow, and surprisingly more, even a bit of sunshine. In […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Hikersblog enjoyed a camp in the Mourne's last night #camping #ireland #hiking #mountain https://t.co/HaGIvPYP8L https://t.co/iKkHkfiQN1 08:03:38 PM November 26, 2017
- All this talk about Christmas has us thinking about snow ! #mournes #snow #hiking https://t.co/GzneUeezj7 https://t.co/cdVbQeqmCx 05:39:34 PM November 09, 2017
- We camp out out all year round. #camping #hiking #getoutside https://t.co/HI7rNij5zS https://t.co/T4WuVB2Hhe 02:08:43 PM November 05, 2017
- The descent to Wee Binnian, Mourne mountains . #mournes #hiking #irish #mountains https://t.co/QJ2OryxsVA https://t.co/PoleaWLaZX 03:33:45 PM November 04, 2017
- The Shelter Stone is one of the best wild camping spots in the Mourne mountains #mournes #camping… https://t.co/N6fbjoz0Ie 09:33:22 PM October 20, 2017