Sallagh Braes 2
The sun broke out from behind the clouds and shone brightly on the road I was walking. It was getting warm, and I was starting to sweat. The wind blowing a strong breeze, but it wasn’t giving me much relief… I had left from my starting point a few hours earlier. I was nearly at […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Best of luck to Hikersblog team member Eamonn who’s taking part in the Mourne mountain marathon #hikersblog… https://t.co/Fv6pV347GM 09:20:54 PM September 14, 2018
- Sunrises in the Mourne’s are very special. #mournes #mournemountains https://t.co/GfmwlP63Mu https://t.co/9rX3WjrM2a 09:20:39 PM September 11, 2018
- Check out our review of the @ospreyeurope HikeLite 26 Day pack. https://t.co/lh3j8qaKCW https://t.co/zqMWAEibh9 https://t.co/crKXDU8Jig 10:20:43 PM July 10, 2018
- Hare’s-tail cotton grass, Mourne’s https://t.co/IdDvR6eqUc https://t.co/0Ii8VQRqWf 06:20:46 PM July 08, 2018
- We’re out walking part of the Burren Way in County Clare this weekend. The weather has been dry for some time and t… https://t.co/H61gP89f9l 02:20:52 PM July 07, 2018