We had an amazing two days in County Antrim. We camped at Garron Point just above the abandoned village of Galboly. Then we headed to the Sallagh Braes for a relaxing evening and a camp on the cliffs, overlooking the farmland below.
Home Video: Galboly Hidden Village & Sallagh Braes
Video: Galboly Hidden Village & Sallagh Braes
You Might Also Like
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- It's been just over a month since we hiked the tremendous but taxing Bangor Trail. Check out Spuds immersive accou…… https://t.co/u5RlKJeVf4 02:14:48 PM August 13, 2017
- Lovely day for it https://t.co/w4Eqg64ixY https://t.co/SOoqnkIrcx 09:47:45 PM August 12, 2017
- Chris has found a relaxing second purpose to waymarkers, much to Samantha's amusement 😂 https://t.co/5OzEkyoKcg https://t.co/sTHCBvyAZq 01:19:56 PM August 08, 2017
- What a view Spud and Chip had from their camp after the airshow on Saturday! https://t.co/pPaj0M4aFc https://t.co/V7kasTcboO 09:37:15 AM August 08, 2017
- The Brandy Pad is one of the finest walks in Ireland for great views, despite being quite an accessible and gentle…… https://t.co/Xg2pZg0qGn 09:20:53 PM August 04, 2017