We had an amazing two days in County Antrim. We camped at Garron Point just above the abandoned village of Galboly. Then we headed to the Sallagh Braes for a relaxing evening and a camp on the cliffs, overlooking the farmland below.
Home Video: Galboly Hidden Village & Sallagh Braes
Video: Galboly Hidden Village & Sallagh Braes
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Never miss an article!
- We walked a section of the Lecale Way in County Down this morning. #ulsterway #walkni #lecale… https://t.co/k4apdo1FNA 08:27:47 PM February 17, 2019
- Nice Sunday walk onto Slieve Croob #mournes #hiking #ireland https://t.co/KOmAKRDP69 https://t.co/yOz5qcG9u2 09:20:45 AM February 11, 2019
- Starting 2019 as we mean to go on: On great routes, in great company. https://t.co/0I1Ajin2Ws https://t.co/IW7x7QKb86 07:20:59 PM January 06, 2019
- We had planned to camp out last night, but thought it better to listen to the storm warning and gale force winds mo… https://t.co/tWOuyXLgaO 05:20:41 PM December 15, 2018
- Nice waking up in Annalong valley this morning #camping #mournes #mournemountains https://t.co/ZBc764qkpw https://t.co/00HNjIwJ1q 02:20:47 PM November 11, 2018