We had an amazing two days in County Antrim. We camped at Garron Point just above the abandoned village of Galboly. Then we headed to the Sallagh Braes for a relaxing evening and a camp on the cliffs, overlooking the farmland below.
Home Video: Galboly Hidden Village & Sallagh Braes
Video: Galboly Hidden Village & Sallagh Braes
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- We tried out the new Vango Mirage Pro 300 tent last night in the Mourne’s #camping #vango #mournes… https://t.co/gPk2StJ4wQ about 11 hours ago
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018
- Sunset at the Shelter Stone, Mourne’s #camp #mournes #hiking https://t.co/NxhxNtfqnL https://t.co/inRkAO88a3 07:23:52 PM April 11, 2018
- Today’s welcoming committee #hike #mournemountains #mournes https://t.co/YxJKwKXWfv https://t.co/RBsdaewBfd 04:56:39 PM April 09, 2018