Ed has been testing the Nemesis 200, a fully geodesic two person tent from Vango.
Ed reviews the Columbia Titan Peak Trousers, a lightweight trouser for breathability and comfort
The Omni-Freeze technical tee from Columbia intends to keep you cool and fresh in warmer climes. John has reviewed it here.
John reviews the Bridgedale trekker, a mid-weight three season hiking sock.
Spud shares his experience of taking on the 2016 Mourne Mountain Marathon with Eamonn
Lightweight microfleece pullover RRP £45 Over the past few months I’ve been trying out the Columbia Titan Pass half zip fleece – a light weight pullover fleece. With Winter fast approaching I was able to leave my down jacket at home during the warmer months and give the Columbia fleece a try. The Men’s Titan […]
John and his wife Anne enjoyed a day out hiking at Slieve Binnian during some wonderful end of summer weather.
Ed reviews the YakTrax Pro, a traction device for use on snow and ice.
PHD announce their new "Sleep Systems" guide. It lists the best lightweight combinations of their kit to keep warm in a range of conditions.
A mostly wet and windy weekend in the Mournes, but with just enough breaks in the weather for beautiful views.
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Waiting for this amazing weather to return ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/pLsr97Te4h https://t.co/F9LELOyfrX 11:09:08 AM May 21, 2017
- The old water board gates surround the Mourne mountains and usually marks the beginning of an adventure.#mournes #…… https://t.co/upM73W57iX 06:05:21 PM May 19, 2017
- We love to get the family out and have a day in the mountains. #hiking #family #mournes https://t.co/ZeM5mNHKlY https://t.co/USnVAwY7em 11:29:41 AM May 17, 2017
- We had some awesome weather recently. We made the best of it with some wild camping in the Mournes. #hiking #camp…… https://t.co/ZpvOpSZzJV 08:26:53 PM May 13, 2017
- There's no place like the hills when the sun is out! ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/1QJZqwboP6 https://t.co/7MSoAAHrjf 07:03:06 PM May 08, 2017