Ed has been testing the Nemesis 200, a fully geodesic two person tent from Vango.
Ed reviews the Columbia Titan Peak Trousers, a lightweight trouser for breathability and comfort
The Omni-Freeze technical tee from Columbia intends to keep you cool and fresh in warmer climes. John has reviewed it here.
John reviews the Bridgedale trekker, a mid-weight three season hiking sock.
Spud shares his experience of taking on the 2016 Mourne Mountain Marathon with Eamonn
Lightweight microfleece pullover RRP £45 Over the past few months I’ve been trying out the Columbia Titan Pass half zip fleece – a light weight pullover fleece. With Winter fast approaching I was able to leave my down jacket at home during the warmer months and give the Columbia fleece a try. The Men’s Titan […]
John and his wife Anne enjoyed a day out hiking at Slieve Binnian during some wonderful end of summer weather.
Ed reviews the YakTrax Pro, a traction device for use on snow and ice.
PHD announce their new "Sleep Systems" guide. It lists the best lightweight combinations of their kit to keep warm in a range of conditions.
A mostly wet and windy weekend in the Mournes, but with just enough breaks in the weather for beautiful views.
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- There's something about sunshine and trees which makes for a really relaxing combination ☀️☀️☀️🌲🌲🌲… https://t.co/pNXbSDTMaF 06:02:57 PM June 24, 2017
- Love the Mournes when the sun starts to set ❤️ https://t.co/B6tL7Gj50f https://t.co/HEOR84PkGD 09:20:50 PM June 22, 2017
- It was a windy one on Slieve Commedagh last night. At times when it cleared the view was worth getting blown aroun…… https://t.co/vw9qN8fKIP 03:56:19 PM June 11, 2017
- Eamonn and Matthew are taking in one hell of a sunset on Binnian tonight! #hiking #camping https://t.co/dUlFSnprPX https://t.co/GRAPxGNILm 09:26:55 PM May 28, 2017
- Waiting for this amazing weather to return ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/pLsr97Te4h https://t.co/F9LELOyfrX 11:09:08 AM May 21, 2017