Santa was good to me and after a quick trip to Podium to spend my vouchers I was ready to take on the snowy Mourne’s with new socks, trainer’s (Inov8 mud claw 300s) and underwear. Yes underwear, Helly hansen pants to be exact and I can report they are very much worth the sale price […]
When I decided I was going to get a new waterproof jacket I was quite specific as to what it needed to do. Firstly and most importantly it needed to be waterproof and wind proof with the ability to breathe. Next up was the fit. I am a size 12 but always struggle to get […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- We had planned to camp out last night, but thought it better to listen to the storm warning and gale force winds mo… https://t.co/tWOuyXLgaO 05:20:41 PM December 15, 2018
- Nice waking up in Annalong valley this morning #camping #mournes #mournemountains https://t.co/ZBc764qkpw https://t.co/00HNjIwJ1q 02:20:47 PM November 11, 2018
- Playground for those who seek adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/cdfYF25yqi https://t.co/NblXRAZMhD 06:20:39 PM October 27, 2018
- Moody shot of the Mournes in the distance by @belfast_and_the_rest https://t.co/XKSbjTy52P https://t.co/8m8MSIJTcV 04:20:44 PM October 23, 2018
- Early start on the Carricklittle trek. #Mourne’s #mountains #mournemountains https://t.co/0EIO9C8ZqB https://t.co/StiL5F1bUq 03:20:47 PM October 22, 2018