Santa was good to me and after a quick trip to Podium to spend my vouchers I was ready to take on the snowy Mourne’s with new socks, trainer’s (Inov8 mud claw 300s) and underwear. Yes underwear, Helly hansen pants to be exact and I can report they are very much worth the sale price […]
When I decided I was going to get a new waterproof jacket I was quite specific as to what it needed to do. Firstly and most importantly it needed to be waterproof and wind proof with the ability to breathe. Next up was the fit. I am a size 12 but always struggle to get […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Check out our review of the @ospreyeurope HikeLite 26 Day pack. https://t.co/lh3j8qaKCW https://t.co/zqMWAEibh9 https://t.co/crKXDU8Jig 10:20:43 PM July 10, 2018
- Hare’s-tail cotton grass, Mourne’s https://t.co/IdDvR6eqUc https://t.co/0Ii8VQRqWf 06:20:46 PM July 08, 2018
- We’re out walking part of the Burren Way in County Clare this weekend. The weather has been dry for some time and t… https://t.co/H61gP89f9l 02:20:52 PM July 07, 2018
- John camped on on Douglas Crag in the Mourne’s last night. #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #camping… https://t.co/WE9SlRXUcB 02:20:50 PM July 07, 2018
- HikersBlogs youngest member is impressed with the size of the @vango_outdoor Zenith 100 https://t.co/qmzYXYgH3B https://t.co/cvsNlpMESa 05:20:44 PM July 05, 2018