The opportunity arose for me to field-test the Thermarest Neo-Air Voyager sleeping mat. I currently use the Thermarest Xtherm Max which has vastly improved my camping experience. I enjoyed taking a look at how the Voyager differs from the xTherm and how it compares in performance, comfort and weight. Winters chill could be felt as I approached […]
I found the Hi-Tec Altitude V 200 i winter boots to be tailored for a frequent user who demands a robust hiking boot which can be used for scrambling, hillwalking and prolonged days hiking. With winter fast Approaching Hi Tec have asked HikersBlog to field-test their Hi-Tec Altitude V 200 I Winter hiking boot. Straight out of the […]
We must have rested well over an hour lying on the heather taking it easy watching the world go by. How many times have you passed by a mountain or wood and thought to yourself “I’ll have to take a dander up there some day?” Last week Spud and myself took the opportunity to do […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- We tried out the new Vango Mirage Pro 300 tent last night in the Mourne’s #camping #vango #mournes… https://t.co/gPk2StJ4wQ about 21 hours ago
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018
- Sunset at the Shelter Stone, Mourne’s #camp #mournes #hiking https://t.co/NxhxNtfqnL https://t.co/inRkAO88a3 07:23:52 PM April 11, 2018
- Today’s welcoming committee #hike #mournemountains #mournes https://t.co/YxJKwKXWfv https://t.co/RBsdaewBfd 04:56:39 PM April 09, 2018