I found the Hi-Tec Altitude V 200 i winter boots to be tailored for a frequent user who demands a robust hiking boot which can be used for scrambling, hillwalking and prolonged days hiking. With winter fast Approaching Hi Tec have asked HikersBlog to field-test their Hi-Tec Altitude V 200 I Winter hiking boot. Straight out of the […]
We must have rested well over an hour lying on the heather taking it easy watching the world go by. How many times have you passed by a mountain or wood and thought to yourself “I’ll have to take a dander up there some day?” Last week Spud and myself took the opportunity to do […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Hikersblog enjoyed a camp in the Mourne's last night #camping #ireland #hiking #mountain https://t.co/HaGIvPYP8L https://t.co/iKkHkfiQN1 08:03:38 PM November 26, 2017
- All this talk about Christmas has us thinking about snow ! #mournes #snow #hiking https://t.co/GzneUeezj7 https://t.co/cdVbQeqmCx 05:39:34 PM November 09, 2017
- We camp out out all year round. #camping #hiking #getoutside https://t.co/HI7rNij5zS https://t.co/T4WuVB2Hhe 02:08:43 PM November 05, 2017
- The descent to Wee Binnian, Mourne mountains . #mournes #hiking #irish #mountains https://t.co/QJ2OryxsVA https://t.co/PoleaWLaZX 03:33:45 PM November 04, 2017
- The Shelter Stone is one of the best wild camping spots in the Mourne mountains #mournes #camping… https://t.co/N6fbjoz0Ie 09:33:22 PM October 20, 2017