Over the past five months I’ve been putting the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid hiking boot to the test to see how it performs with Irish mountains,woodlands and trails. Before going into a performance review I’d like to mention how I found the boots out of the box. FIRST THOUGHTS Firstly the Renegade boot felt […]
John reviews the Bridgedale trekker, a mid-weight three season hiking sock.
John and his wife Anne enjoyed a day out hiking at Slieve Binnian during some wonderful end of summer weather.
A mostly wet and windy weekend in the Mournes, but with just enough breaks in the weather for beautiful views.
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
We had an amazing two days hiking and camping in County Antrim. Check out the hidden village of Galboly, a unique gem.
Ed, Oisin and Chris headed to Donegal for a few days in January. Snowy summits and windy days walking.
Some light hearted images and beautiful scenery from the past few days of amazing weather and walking through Ireland
John and Spud had an excellent day's hiking in the Mournes, taking in Eagle Mountain
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Waiting for this amazing weather to return ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/pLsr97Te4h https://t.co/F9LELOyfrX 11:09:08 AM May 21, 2017
- The old water board gates surround the Mourne mountains and usually marks the beginning of an adventure.#mournes #…… https://t.co/upM73W57iX 06:05:21 PM May 19, 2017
- We love to get the family out and have a day in the mountains. #hiking #family #mournes https://t.co/ZeM5mNHKlY https://t.co/USnVAwY7em 11:29:41 AM May 17, 2017
- We had some awesome weather recently. We made the best of it with some wild camping in the Mournes. #hiking #camp…… https://t.co/ZpvOpSZzJV 08:26:53 PM May 13, 2017
- There's no place like the hills when the sun is out! ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/1QJZqwboP6 https://t.co/7MSoAAHrjf 07:03:06 PM May 08, 2017