Over the past five months I’ve been putting the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid hiking boot to the test to see how it performs with Irish mountains,woodlands and trails. Before going into a performance review I’d like to mention how I found the boots out of the box. FIRST THOUGHTS Firstly the Renegade boot felt […]
We spent the day watching the 2016 Newcastle festival of flight. Followed by two nights of camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore.
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Doan is a handy peak with majestic views across the Mournes #hiking #mournes #getoutdoors https://t.co/nf1CxyA35u https://t.co/2hjHSYGEUN about 13 hours ago
- We're field-testing the Thermarest NeoAir Voyager sleeping mat #thermarest #neoAir #camping .… https://t.co/QLrF8VnA20 12:55:17 PM October 12, 2017
- That feeling when you wake up to a great view https://t.co/tdu7G1iQRa https://t.co/d1EYvFnOjz 09:41:47 PM October 08, 2017
- Wild camping in the Mourne's this evening, anybody want to guess the spot? #mournes #camping #hiking… https://t.co/zGjwzmFyEz 01:16:53 PM October 05, 2017
- Slieve Lamagan is one of the most distinctive and magnificent mountains in the #Mournes. Which one is your favouri…… https://t.co/fBxS7Pthjd 09:05:16 PM September 26, 2017