An exciting weekend's hiking with everything from a mountain rescue to chance meetups with interesting strangers in the hills.
A strong summer sun beamed from cloudless skies. A soothing breeze came in with the smell of the Sea on it. The coast could not be far beyond the horizon. It was a hot July in County Donegal and I had again returned to the Bluestack Way. Something about the trail holds a mystery, I’ve […]
Ed reviews the Sportviz XTS-Core prescription sunglasses which feature an innovate modular system called "inserts" which allow you to add your prescription to a wide range of eyewear - and also easily change your prescription when the time comes.
We had been experiencing extraordinarily good weather throughout the month of June and on the first day of July, the summer weather was just too good not to take advantage of. After mistakenly getting locked out of the car, we were on our way towards the Mourne Mountains in County Down, enjoying the summer weather […]
- When you see a view like this seconds after opening your eyes, opting for the Bivi bag is worth it… https://t.co/mIhK7k82CC 11:48:23 AM July 19, 2019
- #WhyCarryWater @watertogo #FilterItDontLugIt https://t.co/UmvqfilRKO https://t.co/h2eKbZ1Aid 09:19:29 AM July 14, 2019
- Spectacular view towards Commedagh from the saddle 😂 https://t.co/r1hcjPH4oG https://t.co/RN8ihIq8Lz 06:55:22 PM July 12, 2019
- Any guesses where the guys spent Friday night? https://t.co/1e0Ybjcwfi https://t.co/9Tiv116kA0 01:11:34 PM June 23, 2019
- Marvellous view last night https://t.co/QTPjLBMZ49 https://t.co/Ct8HRKOSUN 11:26:18 AM May 24, 2019