An exciting weekend's hiking with everything from a mountain rescue to chance meetups with interesting strangers in the hills.
A strong summer sun beamed from cloudless skies. A soothing breeze came in with the smell of the Sea on it. The coast could not be far beyond the horizon. It was a hot July in County Donegal and I had again returned to the Bluestack Way. Something about the trail holds a mystery, I’ve […]
Ed reviews the Sportviz XTS-Core prescription sunglasses which feature an innovate modular system called "inserts" which allow you to add your prescription to a wide range of eyewear - and also easily change your prescription when the time comes.
We had been experiencing extraordinarily good weather throughout the month of June and on the first day of July, the summer weather was just too good not to take advantage of. After mistakenly getting locked out of the car, we were on our way towards the Mourne Mountains in County Down, enjoying the summer weather […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Hikersblog enjoyed a camp in the Mourne's last night #camping #ireland #hiking #mountain https://t.co/HaGIvPYP8L https://t.co/iKkHkfiQN1 08:03:38 PM November 26, 2017
- All this talk about Christmas has us thinking about snow ! #mournes #snow #hiking https://t.co/GzneUeezj7 https://t.co/cdVbQeqmCx 05:39:34 PM November 09, 2017
- We camp out out all year round. #camping #hiking #getoutside https://t.co/HI7rNij5zS https://t.co/T4WuVB2Hhe 02:08:43 PM November 05, 2017
- The descent to Wee Binnian, Mourne mountains . #mournes #hiking #irish #mountains https://t.co/QJ2OryxsVA https://t.co/PoleaWLaZX 03:33:45 PM November 04, 2017
- The Shelter Stone is one of the best wild camping spots in the Mourne mountains #mournes #camping… https://t.co/N6fbjoz0Ie 09:33:22 PM October 20, 2017