The following press release is from Osprey Europe: Osprey Europe is extremely proud to announce its continued partnership with the European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA). Since 2013, Osprey has been a devoted Summit Member to EOCA and supported a number of campaigns including the very successful Bird Conservation Georgia’s project; protecting over one million […]
First Impressions Having never used an Osprey backpack before I looked forward to seeing if they lived up to the high expectations the Osprey brand carries with it. My previous pack the Vango Nanga served me well. How would the Osprey Aether 70 compare? My first impression of the Osprey Aether backpack was that […]
This jacket feels like a game changer. The technology on the inside translates to real benefits in the hills. I reach for the Osprey on every trip now, while my previous coat rests on its hanger at more than twice the price. In October 2013 Aclimatise sent us their Osprey Jacket to review. Since then […]
After months of hiking to camp with a heavy pack every time I saw the hills, it was time for a proper day walk with a lighter weight. I spoke to my friend Chris and we decided on a circuit around Silent Valley, taking in Carn and Muck en route. We arrived at Silent Valley […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- John camped under Spellack on the Trassey trek last night. Campers take note, the Midges are back! #mournes #hiking… https://t.co/6bua9J1SWt 01:20:39 PM June 08, 2018
- Eamonn camped on on Slieve Corragh last night trying out the Vango Xenon UL 2 #vango #camping #mournes… https://t.co/KrnyTiqHE8 10:20:36 AM June 02, 2018
- We tried out the new Vango Mirage Pro 300 tent last night in the Mourne’s #camping #vango #mournes… https://t.co/gPk2StJ4wQ 02:22:14 PM April 25, 2018
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018