We had been experiencing extraordinarily good weather throughout the month of June and on the first day of July, the summer weather was just too good not to take advantage of. After mistakenly getting locked out of the car, we were on our way towards the Mourne Mountains in County Down, enjoying the summer weather […]
After a rather inopportune stomach bug forced me to cancel my plans for a two night bivvy last week, I was itching to get out for an overnighter. Rusty and Eamonn naturally obliged and on Saturday evening we made for Tollymore forest to begin our camp in the Mournes, on the edge of the Spinkwee […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- No filters required, just a sense of adventure. Annalong valley, Mourne mountains #mountains #Irish #mournes… https://t.co/dPOws2zvXB 10:20:34 AM October 09, 2018
- The Carricklittle trek, Mourne mountains #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/KlQJCZ1TDd https://t.co/MtiXAthgDO 09:20:50 PM October 03, 2018
- #Autumn is well and truly here! Time for crisp walks through fallen leaves. https://t.co/pqL2BASVCD https://t.co/bxprcFkqjU 10:20:50 AM October 01, 2018
- Best of luck to Hikersblog team member Eamonn who’s taking part in the Mourne mountain marathon #hikersblog… https://t.co/Fv6pV347GM 09:20:54 PM September 14, 2018
- Sunrises in the Mourne’s are very special. #mournes #mournemountains https://t.co/GfmwlP63Mu https://t.co/9rX3WjrM2a 09:20:39 PM September 11, 2018