Gear Review 76
The Omni-Freeze technical tee from Columbia intends to keep you cool and fresh in warmer climes. John has reviewed it here.
Lightweight microfleece pullover RRP £45 Over the past few months I’ve been trying out the Columbia Titan Pass half zip fleece – a light weight pullover fleece. With Winter fast approaching I was able to leave my down jacket at home during the warmer months and give the Columbia fleece a try. The Men’s Titan […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- It's been just over a month since we hiked the tremendous but taxing Bangor Trail. Check out Spuds immersive accou…… https://t.co/u5RlKJeVf4 02:14:48 PM August 13, 2017
- Lovely day for it https://t.co/w4Eqg64ixY https://t.co/SOoqnkIrcx 09:47:45 PM August 12, 2017
- Chris has found a relaxing second purpose to waymarkers, much to Samantha's amusement 😂 https://t.co/5OzEkyoKcg https://t.co/sTHCBvyAZq 01:19:56 PM August 08, 2017
- What a view Spud and Chip had from their camp after the airshow on Saturday! https://t.co/pPaj0M4aFc https://t.co/V7kasTcboO 09:37:15 AM August 08, 2017
- The Brandy Pad is one of the finest walks in Ireland for great views, despite being quite an accessible and gentle…… https://t.co/Xg2pZg0qGn 09:20:53 PM August 04, 2017