The following press release is from Osprey Europe: Osprey Europe is extremely proud to announce its continued partnership with the European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA). Since 2013, Osprey has been a devoted Summit Member to EOCA and supported a number of campaigns including the very successful Bird Conservation Georgia’s project; protecting over one million […]
Lightweight performance clothing and equipment brand Montane has become the first technical outdoor manufacturer to receive a Gore license in over a decade, marking its Autumn / Winter 2016 season as the debut for its new GORE-TEX® collection. The collaboration between Montane and the world’s leading developer of high performance textiles – W. L. Gore […]
Fermanagh’s Great Wall: 36 flights of steps to the top of Cuilcagh Mountain. A new boardwalk, already dubbed by locals as Fermanagh’s “great wall” has recently been completed on Cuilcagh Mountain in Co. Fermanagh. The project began in the summer of 2014 with collaboration from local landowners, the Northern Ireland Environment Agency and Fermanagh District […]
FOLLOW YOUR FEET TO ‘GIVE BACK TO NATURE ’ KEEN & RESPECT THE MOUNTAINS KICK OFF 2015 ENVIROTREK SERIES IN SNOWDONIA NATIONAL PARK, NORTH WALES Spend some time ‘Spring cleaning’ the Great Outdoors and enjoy a rewarding afternoon of fun outdoor activities by joining one of KEEN & Respect the Mountains Envirotrek Clean Up […]
Hi-Tec are extremely excited to team up with the National Trust and help support their work as a charity looking after some of the most spectacular walking locations in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Putting a spin on the trend for footwear that supports the varied walking needs of today’s customer, Hi-Tec have created […]
Hum, corrie, spinney, karst and tor – a selection of just some of the unusual and rarely used words that describe the vast array of shapes and features that we find in the great outdoors. The Land Reader project is an ongoing effort to collect, organise and share all of these lesser used words in […]
The Peak District is going to become the first National Park in the United Kingdom to be digitally captured by the new off-road version of Google Street View. The off-road camera is capable of capturing 360-degree images and making the into an interactive digital service. This means that a selection of trails will be available […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Best of luck to Hikersblog team member Eamonn who’s taking part in the Mourne mountain marathon #hikersblog… https://t.co/Fv6pV347GM 09:20:54 PM September 14, 2018
- Sunrises in the Mourne’s are very special. #mournes #mournemountains https://t.co/GfmwlP63Mu https://t.co/9rX3WjrM2a 09:20:39 PM September 11, 2018
- Check out our review of the @ospreyeurope HikeLite 26 Day pack. https://t.co/lh3j8qaKCW https://t.co/zqMWAEibh9 https://t.co/crKXDU8Jig 10:20:43 PM July 10, 2018
- Hare’s-tail cotton grass, Mourne’s https://t.co/IdDvR6eqUc https://t.co/0Ii8VQRqWf 06:20:46 PM July 08, 2018
- We’re out walking part of the Burren Way in County Clare this weekend. The weather has been dry for some time and t… https://t.co/H61gP89f9l 02:20:52 PM July 07, 2018