The following press release is from Osprey Europe: Osprey Europe is extremely proud to announce its continued partnership with the European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA). Since 2013, Osprey has been a devoted Summit Member to EOCA and supported a number of campaigns including the very successful Bird Conservation Georgia’s project; protecting over one million […]
Lightweight performance clothing and equipment brand Montane has become the first technical outdoor manufacturer to receive a Gore license in over a decade, marking its Autumn / Winter 2016 season as the debut for its new GORE-TEX® collection. The collaboration between Montane and the world’s leading developer of high performance textiles – W. L. Gore […]
Fermanagh’s Great Wall: 36 flights of steps to the top of Cuilcagh Mountain. A new boardwalk, already dubbed by locals as Fermanagh’s “great wall” has recently been completed on Cuilcagh Mountain in Co. Fermanagh. The project began in the summer of 2014 with collaboration from local landowners, the Northern Ireland Environment Agency and Fermanagh District […]
FOLLOW YOUR FEET TO ‘GIVE BACK TO NATURE ’ KEEN & RESPECT THE MOUNTAINS KICK OFF 2015 ENVIROTREK SERIES IN SNOWDONIA NATIONAL PARK, NORTH WALES Spend some time ‘Spring cleaning’ the Great Outdoors and enjoy a rewarding afternoon of fun outdoor activities by joining one of KEEN & Respect the Mountains Envirotrek Clean Up […]
Hi-Tec are extremely excited to team up with the National Trust and help support their work as a charity looking after some of the most spectacular walking locations in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Putting a spin on the trend for footwear that supports the varied walking needs of today’s customer, Hi-Tec have created […]
Hum, corrie, spinney, karst and tor – a selection of just some of the unusual and rarely used words that describe the vast array of shapes and features that we find in the great outdoors. The Land Reader project is an ongoing effort to collect, organise and share all of these lesser used words in […]
The Peak District is going to become the first National Park in the United Kingdom to be digitally captured by the new off-road version of Google Street View. The off-road camera is capable of capturing 360-degree images and making the into an interactive digital service. This means that a selection of trails will be available […]
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Doan is a handy peak with majestic views across the Mournes #hiking #mournes #getoutdoors https://t.co/nf1CxyA35u https://t.co/2hjHSYGEUN 07:11:07 PM October 18, 2017
- We're field-testing the Thermarest NeoAir Voyager sleeping mat #thermarest #neoAir #camping .… https://t.co/QLrF8VnA20 12:55:17 PM October 12, 2017
- That feeling when you wake up to a great view https://t.co/tdu7G1iQRa https://t.co/d1EYvFnOjz 09:41:47 PM October 08, 2017
- Wild camping in the Mourne's this evening, anybody want to guess the spot? #mournes #camping #hiking… https://t.co/zGjwzmFyEz 01:16:53 PM October 05, 2017
- Slieve Lamagan is one of the most distinctive and magnificent mountains in the #Mournes. Which one is your favouri…… https://t.co/fBxS7Pthjd 09:05:16 PM September 26, 2017