Eager to head somewhere green after spending a sunny day in work, we headed for Slemish in County Antrim, arriving just in time for a magnificent sunset.
We had an amazing two days hiking and camping in County Antrim. Check out the hidden village of Galboly, a unique gem.
Video of the 2014 Newcastle Airshow taken from the Mourne Mountains
Some wonderful views from a circular hike around Slieve Bearnagh
John, Spud and Ed hiked the North Sperrin Way over the course of a three day hiking / camping trip. Check out the video below of the great views on offer during this hike. The poor weather really didn’t do the hike justice!
Ed’s thoughts on the Aclimatise Osprey thermoregulating waterproof jacket:
2013 was HikersBlog’s first year – and what a busy year it was. This video shows scenes from climbing, the Sliabh Beagh Way, The Lecale Way and other great hikes. Here’s to 2014 – another year rarely indoors!
A great day out climbing on Hen Mountain in fine summer weather:
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- There's something about sunshine and trees which makes for a really relaxing combination ☀️☀️☀️🌲🌲🌲… https://t.co/pNXbSDTMaF 06:02:57 PM June 24, 2017
- Love the Mournes when the sun starts to set ❤️ https://t.co/B6tL7Gj50f https://t.co/HEOR84PkGD 09:20:50 PM June 22, 2017
- It was a windy one on Slieve Commedagh last night. At times when it cleared the view was worth getting blown aroun…… https://t.co/vw9qN8fKIP 03:56:19 PM June 11, 2017
- Eamonn and Matthew are taking in one hell of a sunset on Binnian tonight! #hiking #camping https://t.co/dUlFSnprPX https://t.co/GRAPxGNILm 09:26:55 PM May 28, 2017
- Waiting for this amazing weather to return ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/pLsr97Te4h https://t.co/F9LELOyfrX 11:09:08 AM May 21, 2017