Eager to head somewhere green after spending a sunny day in work, we headed for Slemish in County Antrim, arriving just in time for a magnificent sunset.
We had an amazing two days hiking and camping in County Antrim. Check out the hidden village of Galboly, a unique gem.
Video of the 2014 Newcastle Airshow taken from the Mourne Mountains
Some wonderful views from a circular hike around Slieve Bearnagh
John, Spud and Ed hiked the North Sperrin Way over the course of a three day hiking / camping trip. Check out the video below of the great views on offer during this hike. The poor weather really didn’t do the hike justice!
Ed’s thoughts on the Aclimatise Osprey thermoregulating waterproof jacket:
2013 was HikersBlog’s first year – and what a busy year it was. This video shows scenes from climbing, the Sliabh Beagh Way, The Lecale Way and other great hikes. Here’s to 2014 – another year rarely indoors!
A great day out climbing on Hen Mountain in fine summer weather:
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Waiting for this amazing weather to return ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/pLsr97Te4h https://t.co/F9LELOyfrX 11:09:08 AM May 21, 2017
- The old water board gates surround the Mourne mountains and usually marks the beginning of an adventure.#mournes #…… https://t.co/upM73W57iX 06:05:21 PM May 19, 2017
- We love to get the family out and have a day in the mountains. #hiking #family #mournes https://t.co/ZeM5mNHKlY https://t.co/USnVAwY7em 11:29:41 AM May 17, 2017
- We had some awesome weather recently. We made the best of it with some wild camping in the Mournes. #hiking #camp…… https://t.co/ZpvOpSZzJV 08:26:53 PM May 13, 2017
- There's no place like the hills when the sun is out! ☀️☀️☀️ https://t.co/1QJZqwboP6 https://t.co/7MSoAAHrjf 07:03:06 PM May 08, 2017