Gear Review 20
The Vango Banshee 200 is a well-known name in the camping communities, and I was excited to try one out for the first time when David from Outdoor World Direct offered me a chance to get my hands on one in return for a review. At the time of writing with over 15 wild camps […]
Craghopper’s has always been a brand that I’ve been a fan of, their products could be described as a foundation to many hillwalker and outdoor lover’s wardrobe and I probably wouldn’t be over estimating if I told you that I’ve been wearing their trousers exclusively for close to seven years now. But it wasn’t until […]
Oisin has been using the Cerro Torre rucksack as his main load-lugger since October 2013. Here he shares his thoughts from extensive testing.
I purchased this tent in 2011 when looking for a reasonably sized backpacking tent to use for wild camping, hiking and general all round use. At the time I had never owned a tunnel tent before and felt hesitant about it’s strength; needless to say that after years of use I have realised it is […]
I’ll start this review with a short preface to let you know that I find my hands to be the hardest parts of my body to keep warm when outdoors; for some it is their feet, for others their head, but for me it is my hands. I’ve bought and used cheap gloves and expensive […]
Having owned several cheaper waterproof jackets over the years, I thought it was high time for an upgrade, and made the decision to purchase a quality, reliable jacket from an industry leading brand such as Rab. All the previous waterproof jackets I owned had lacked breathability, which resulted in walks outside ending with me […]
I knew next to nothing when I first stumbled out alone into the Mourne Mountains with no idea, no equipment and nothing to sustain me except that golden beginners enthusiasm. Luckily one piece of kit was about to come my way that would change everything.
- When you see a view like this seconds after opening your eyes, opting for the Bivi bag is worth it… https://t.co/mIhK7k82CC 11:48:23 AM July 19, 2019
- #WhyCarryWater @watertogo #FilterItDontLugIt https://t.co/UmvqfilRKO https://t.co/h2eKbZ1Aid 09:19:29 AM July 14, 2019
- Spectacular view towards Commedagh from the saddle 😂 https://t.co/r1hcjPH4oG https://t.co/RN8ihIq8Lz 06:55:22 PM July 12, 2019
- Any guesses where the guys spent Friday night? https://t.co/1e0Ybjcwfi https://t.co/9Tiv116kA0 01:11:34 PM June 23, 2019
- Marvellous view last night https://t.co/QTPjLBMZ49 https://t.co/Ct8HRKOSUN 11:26:18 AM May 24, 2019