We spent an amazing two nights and three days in the Mournes. Starting with a day on Drinnevar watching the Newcastle festival of Flight from the perfect vantage point. After one of the windiest night’s we’ve seen in the Mournes, we headed for night two in Tollymore forest. We woke on day three to a beautiful day, and a relaxing stroll home through a sunlit forest
Home Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
Video: Newcastle Festival of Flight 2016 and Wild Camping at Drinnevar and Tollymore
Watch our videos!
Never miss an article!
- Today’s gateway to adventure #mournes #mournemountains #hiking https://t.co/xl3rZANfdb https://t.co/QgKF3nEYgt 08:39:12 PM April 19, 2018
- Towards Lower Cove, Mourne’s #mournes #mournemountains #hiking #osprey https://t.co/PCed7SGWxf https://t.co/Ba74ZtqB5E 07:43:36 PM April 16, 2018
- Sunset at the Shelter Stone, Mourne’s #camp #mournes #hiking https://t.co/NxhxNtfqnL https://t.co/inRkAO88a3 07:23:52 PM April 11, 2018
- Today’s welcoming committee #hike #mournemountains #mournes https://t.co/YxJKwKXWfv https://t.co/RBsdaewBfd 04:56:39 PM April 09, 2018
- It felt like January today on the Carricklittle trek.#osprey #hiking #mournes https://t.co/mF5idizUKA https://t.co/MdYeIqOcus 06:39:27 PM April 06, 2018